Tony Green' S Death Bubble And Sour Bubble S2 Journal

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sexing the 2 now. A few more days should be long enough.

20180203 193033

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Ladies n gents,
I think we have a sausage party happening here.
Ladies ONLY! Mr. Doorman.

Both of them exhibit the same look. I'l keep them around for a few more days and lift the skirt again.

20180207 203940
20180207 203917

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Well here' an update. After another opinion in as told to keep them growing, they may be females.

So, the 2x db1 and 1x db2 clones I had in my tray and cut in the bin......well I got them back out this afternoon, and into a cup of water. I'l put them back in the cloner tonight and hope at least 2 of 4 pull out and root and grow.

Damn do i miss my old elite clone connect, vs popping beans.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Hey @DemonTrich. I dont think it wqs this thread but i remember you recommending lime bubble to someone. Glg has gorilla lime bubble listed. Is that the one. They also have a bunch of gorilla bubble bx listed and a sour double. Any insight on which to try.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Tony green killed it with this line from what i saw when he was gifting those beans out before he actually released em.
How are the sour bubble s2?they still goin?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The sour bubble/death bubble. The 3 that made it. 1 was a runt and in the bin. Last 2 may have been males, and I still think are males. So that testing is done and finished.

Yes, thays then like bubble. I may give the super sour silver......, the Gb bx3f1, or lime bubble. I haven' decided yet. I still have 2 packs from a certain grower to play with.

incogneato

incogneato

The sour bubble/death bubble. The 3 that made it. 1 was a runt and in the bin. Last 2 may have been males, and I still think are males. So that testing is done and finished.

Yes, thays then like bubble. I may give the super sour silver......, the Gb bx3f1, or lime bubble. I haven' decided yet. I still have 2 packs from a certain grower to play with.
What packs? I wont ask the grower :shockedninja:

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

These were gifted to me from Tony. I was looking for some stronger strains for my cancer and MS patients.

The runt, as it looked like the other 2 that grew nicely, Tony said it was death bubble

incogneato

incogneato

These were gifted to me from Tony. I was looking for some stronger strains for my cancer and MS patients.

The runt, as it looked like the other 2 that grew nicely, Tony said it was death bubble
Damn, gg4 and the like arent strong enough? Or you need more indica type stuff?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I need a super potent for my cancer patient's. Gg4 is good, darlins net is better. Chaos works ok, but..

If GLG wasn't "send cash or blank MO" id order some of tonys gear. Shit, I'm only 40mins away from them. Wish I could go pick up. I' pick up 3 bean packs.

I also screwed up big time. Before my knee surgery, I mislabeled my gg4. It' lost forever. Damn OG gg4 cut from JW lost for ever.

So I just popped some of graves gear while I wait.

Wi-Fi x ncmt, and t3 (Oregon blueberry) x ncmt

incogneato

incogneato

I need a super potent for my cancer patient's. Gg4 is good, darlins net is better. Chaos works ok, but..

If GLG wasn't "send cash or blank MO" id order some of tonys gear. Shit, I'm only 40mins away from them. Wish I could go pick up. I' pick up 3 bean packs.

I also screwed up big time. Before my knee surgery, I mislabeled my gg4. It' lost forever. Damn OG gg4 cut from JW lost for ever.

So I just popped some of graves gear while I wait.

Wi-Fi x ncmt, and t3 (Oregon blueberry) x ncmt
Im about the same diatance, i asked, dbj said no pick ups lol. Ive had no problems with them and i done cash in the mail (as much as i hate it) a few times.

Top Bottom