Tony Green' S Death Bubble And Sour Bubble S2 Journal

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

I need a super potent for my cancer patient's. Gg4 is good, darlins net is better. Chaos works ok, but..

If GLG wasn't "send cash or blank MO" id order some of tonys gear. Shit, I'm only 40mins away from them. Wish I could go pick up. I' pick up 3 bean packs.

I also screwed up big time. Before my knee surgery, I mislabeled my gg4. It' lost forever. Damn OG gg4 cut from JW lost for ever.

So I just popped some of graves gear while I wait.

Wi-Fi x ncmt, and t3 (Oregon blueberry) x ncmt
I have a order from glg. Sent the money order completely blank like they ask. See what happens. He should get the money order tomorrow. Ordered some bodhi gear. Dont know enough about tony greens gear to know what to get.

B

brimck325

if he still has the beans from loudog for sale you should def. grab em…..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

He gave them to me about 1yr ago from his personal stash. Glg has the sour bubble s1 listed. I was gifted them once, I cant nor i wouldnt ask again.

I have some stuff in the works.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I need a super potent for my cancer patient's. Gg4 is good, darlins net is better. Chaos works ok, but..

If GLG wasn't "send cash or blank MO" id order some of tonys gear. Shit, I'm only 40mins away from them. Wish I could go pick up. I' pick up 3 bean packs.

I also screwed up big time. Before my knee surgery, I mislabeled my gg4. It' lost forever. Damn OG gg4 cut from JW lost for ever.

So I just popped some of graves gear while I wait.

Wi-Fi x ncmt, and t3 (Oregon blueberry) x ncmt
You lost a cut o gg4 that came direct from josey?Demon trich you silly sausage.

incogneato

incogneato

I forgot how much of a bish she is to clone.

Pissing me off royaly!
Mine should be there in a day or two. They're starting to yellow up top over the last few days.
Thats good karma mate.if you hadnt given it out in first place you wouldnt have been able to get it back.glad u got it back.
Worked out pretty good for the giver also. Got ahold of a few new ladies to play with too!
I forgot how much of a bish she is to clone.

Pissing me off royaly!
She really is a beyotch to clone.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I potted the one that made it in the cloner 3 days ago. I have 4 more in pucks that have sprouted nibs.

incogneato

incogneato

A little cmh and co2 will get her growing fast
The good thing is i dont need them to grow fast, just root. I still havent gotten to the point of co2 yet. Hopefully soon. Might see if i can find something small scale to try it out.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Co2 is a game changer for sure. But you MUST have your shit dialed in to get the most out of co2. Co2 can and most likely will bring out any underlying issues.

Also, find used tanks on CL. I have a line for 50.00 a tank. I own 5 now.

Top Bottom