Too close to the road?

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Hey guys quick question. My plant is about 100 ft. From the road and the other night I realized when cars come down the hill their headlights hit my plant for a split second. Only 1 or 2 cars a night might drive by. Do you think I’m far enough away that it shouldn’t effect anything. I am in the second week of flower and so far it doesn’t seam to be causing any issues.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My guess is that it probably doesn't matter. If it's in the ground, do not move it now.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hey guys quick question. My plant is about 100 ft. From the road and the other night I realized when cars come down the hill their headlights hit my plant for a split second. Only 1 or 2 cars a night might drive by. Do you think I’m far enough away that it shouldn’t effect anything. I am in the second week of flower and so far it doesn’t seam to be causing any issues.
Shouldn't matter I have plants by my window and every morning the lights are on inside and the porch light to let the dog out before dawn . There is more influencing flowering than light cycle alone.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I grew some outside some years ago. A neighbor installed one of those security lights that was across a street and two lawns. It was so bright I had to shield my eyes when I walked into my living room in the middle of the night. I considered using it for target practice. Anyway, my plants did well in spite of it. So, I dunno. If the plants seem okay, they probably are okay.

D

dean1963

i was always skeptical about zero light during dark time.
nobody that ever grew outside in any city would have 100% darkness.
but i'm still a newb and waiting for more responses from more better growers than me

Latest posts

Top Bottom