1/2cup fish blood and bone
1/2 cup guano 5 13 4
1 cup gypsum
1 cup oyster shell ground
. 4-5 cups rock dust
3 cup green sand
2cup carbon humus n biochar shook over base rock

Microbe mix tnc and brew

My mix look ok? I plan to mix it wet it with worm tea skelp and fulvic with barley n corn sst.

Then grow in a simple mix for 3 weeks from seed before planting in the big base

Cobercrops ewc tead aloe and coconit sst. Potash from trim in flower

Toomuch? Too little? Not dat enough? Safe to go? Any changes?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Seems like a lot of amendments, not to say it won't grow well for you I would be concerned on your pH being too low though. I need to mix coco with the peat to cut the acid but perhaps it works once it's all together

legitness

legitness

Seems like a lot of amendments, not to say it won't grow well for you I would be concerned on your pH being too low though. I need to mix coco with the peat to cut the acid but perhaps it works once it's all together
Osytershell replaces dolomite lime. Does it not also help ph? 1/2 cup of big chunk dolomite lime would raise the ph agsin. Only half cut as it gets hot in large doses where as oystershell doesn't

Homesteader

Homesteader

Oyster shell is the essentially calcite and will certainly bring your pH up over time as world dolomite.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Oyster shell begins working immediately but it all depends how acidic your base is for starters. It can take years to complete the process but it also depends on the size of the oyster shell. The smaller the quicker it dissolves (as long as there is an acidic soil to raise.

Top Bottom