Too hot?

• Thread starter M Dogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M Dogg

M Dogg

I wanna try some Bio Terra Plus by Canna for the first time, I'm planning on using it for my seedlings and clones but I wanna make sure that it's not too strong for them? I'm gonna add some coco to it as well.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not familiar with the product at all, so this serves as bumpage.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Not familiar with it as well,but I normally cut my roots potting soil w/some Jiffy seed starting mix for all my seedlings and clones

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ahh... yeah, I can see why you might be concerned that it could be too hot, and I absolutely agree with you on cutting it 1:1. The guano is what I'd be concerned with, bone meal has only presented problems inasmuch as it attracts raccoons and other vermin if not well-mixed or particularly odorous.

M Dogg

M Dogg

I'm really stoked to get back to bizness after a little layoff, gonna try some new things (super soil, Caps bennies) and some different genetics. One other little item I'm excited to try is some granulated humic acid that I receicved from a friend who's family mines the stuff as raw Leonardite, refines it, then use it in liquid-granular-compressed form for mostly agricultural use but also some personal health benefits. They've been using it with excellent results, but, have been unsuccessful marketing it; though they've do make some sales (mostly overseas). I have a pill bottle full of it and will use it sorta to Subcool's specs but since all the h.a. that I could find online was at most 55% purity I will scale it back quite a bit.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, nice! Didn't know that you've been on a hiatus, you're definitely gonna have some fun. Leonardite is used as a media for planted freshwater tanks to great effect. I've never heard of it being used for people, though.

You're gonna love Cap's beneficials. Really. :)

M Dogg

M Dogg

Yup, these folks compress it then pop it, looks like those little 'Sen Sen' anise candies. I dunno though, if it is as beneficial to your body as it is for these guys wheat and canola crops then they just might live forever haha! Seriously though, I'm gonna go light with it and do some side by side tests, but I do think it'll be very helpful.

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey man. this is my soil.:-) lol ,well the one i use.i have for 10,yrs + have allways had good results with either pure straight up canna out the bag or in a root riot + plant. ,my preferred method,. but its good soil.+ enough nutes to last upto 10,weeks OBVIOUSLLY,depending on strain. but usually a good 6,.add sugars, vit db1.etc + no need for nutes.i can show you pics of 4,ft tall veg plants in canna tera pro + or canna terra!. + they look great.NO VEG FOOD AT ALL with that.me anyway.the odd tea,sugars.cardoload,enzymes+b1!its a nice soil.try thr canna pro + .its got no perlite but loadsa ewhite irisgh peat etc + tons of mycos added! enjoy you WONT be disapointed.
peace
s-
I wanna try some Bio Terra Plus by Canna for the first time, I'm planning on using it for my seedlings and clones but I wanna make sure that it's not too strong for them? I'm gonna add some coco to it as well.

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh! haha.its not to hot no bro.just try use a good algen!like a root stim!not preaching but ive used it for a decade and i know how it works.im sure your a much better grower than me.but no need for extra food for a while.+ its good to put seeds straight in.maybee leave a inch or 2, to top em of?IF they stretch more than your used to.but its real good gear.

spacebomb

spacebomb

H
I'm really stoked to get back to bizness after a little layoff, gonna try some new things (super soil, Caps bennies) and some different genetics. One other little item I'm excited to try is some granulated humic acid that I receicved from a friend who's family mines the stuff as raw Leonardite, refines it, then use it in liquid-granular-compressed form for mostly agricultural use but also some personal health benefits. They've been using it with excellent results, but, have been unsuccessful marketing it; though they've do make some sales (mostly overseas). I have a pill bottle full of it and will use it sorta to Subcool's specs but since all the h.a. that I could find online was at most 55% purity I will scale it back quite a bit.
ey thats sounds just like ,verisco dry powder:-). i use that good shit now. mined @ leandorite level!.its crazy powerfull. 300,grams of the dry powder.ONLY 15£. treats 1500.litres of soil ,coco etc and you have to cut your nutes by 30% min or else it kills stuff,thats a nice bonus.save £on all em nutes.

M Dogg

M Dogg

Thanx for all the great info spacebomb! Here's what I have to put in my soil mix : blood meal, bone meal, rock phoshate, feather meal, bat guano, greensand, dolomitic lime, epsolm salt, and that powdered humic acid. Canna will be my base... So 300g/1500L of soil eh? That little pill bottle is gonna go a long way for me! I'm just gonna make my soil mix then I'm gonna experiment and see how much of the soil they can handle (half a container - 3/4 container) before it's too much...

spacebomb

spacebomb

well funnilly enouhgh. when you watch ,weed nerd, subbcools programme! he slides a little vial of ,black powder out his pocket!a tiny lil bottle.+ he opens it + uses it like damn salt. ie a tiny pinch in a trailer of his super soil.he slips it back in his sky rocket,pocket, + WONT TELL ANYONE what it is!lol hr says .NO..IM NOT MAKING PEOPLE GELOUS:-)HAHA.+ i got it outa hoim tho:-).
its VIRESCO MAN:-). .its pretty amazing.
Thanx for all the great info spacebomb! Here's what I have to put in my soil mix : blood meal, bone meal, rock phoshate, feather meal, bat guano, greensand, dolomitic lime, epsolm salt, and that powdered humic acid. Canna will be my base... So 300g/1500L of soil eh? That little pill bottle is gonna go a long way for me! I'm just gonna make my soil mix then I'm gonna experiment and see how much of the soil they can handle (half a container - 3/4 container) before it's too much...

spacebomb

spacebomb

R
yeah i really wanna use this soil...newly available in the u.s.

just need more rooms so i can run a soil room. all canna coco right now.

good luck with the btp+!
oll with that shit bro.no problems at all.and one of the only soils without bugs,nats etc. youll love it + the amount you save on bases.

spacebomb

spacebomb

T
hat sounds like a really nice mix.a super soil DEFO!. are you adding caps bennies in?to get a nice microheard going?

M Dogg

M Dogg

well funnilly enouhgh. when you watch ,weed nerd, subbcools programme! he slides a little vial of ,black powder out his pocket!a tiny lil bottle.+ he opens it + uses it like damn salt. ie a tiny pinch in a trailer of his super soil.he slips it back in his sky rocket,pocket, + WONT TELL ANYONE what it is!lol hr says .NO..IM NOT MAKING PEOPLE GELOUS:)HAHA.+ i got it outa hoim tho:).
its VIRESCO MAN:). .its pretty amazing.

Stuff sounds interesting, checked them out...which one u use spacebomb? soluble or foliar? gonna have to be real careful with this black powda - it's goddamn near nuclear strength!!

M Dogg

M Dogg

T
hat sounds like a really nice mix.a super soil DEFO!. are you adding caps bennies in?to get a nice microheard going?

Caps bennies are def gonna be used, super excited to start brewing! Had some fuckin' little pests buzzin' my soil last winter but those little FUCKS will not stand a chance up against these bennies!! And definitely excited to be trying some new gear - Sin City, Rare Dankness, Motarebel, OG Raskal...should be lots of fun.

spacebomb

spacebomb

a,know.the greensand? it takes 5 yrs to EVEN START BREAKING DOWN EH! ITS REALLY USELESS UNLESS YOUR RUNNING A NICE SIZE,DEEP,ISH GROW BED?.THEN AMMENDING IT EACH YEAR AFTER HARVEST IT WILL STSRT TO BREAK DOWN.LOLa long time eh.just thaught id tell you incase you never known:-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

ive only ever used the dry powder!atm:-). you can get it 4,hydro to etc.i might have a bash with it.+ 30%.less nutes:-). lol.that saves me?mmmmmm? around 2.thou a year man :-)
Stuff sounds interesting, checked them out...which one u use spacebomb? soluble or foliar? gonna have to be real careful with this black powda - it's goddamn near nuclear strength!!

Top Bottom