Too Many Nutrients Help!

• Thread starter LilChris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LilChris

Hi,

I have made a mix up but have mistakenly put in both Cha-Ching and Beastie Bloomz I am growing in Coco with Canna A&B and Canna Boost.

Is the mix going to be too much for my plants, they are in week 6 of flowering. I have used a good amount of the boost due to the size of my water tank and don't want to have to throw it away if I can help it due to the cost.

Any advice.

Thanks
Chris

L

LilChris

Wow, Thanks for the overwhelming replies, Lol.

Thought I'd post an update anyway. I messaged the company that makes beastie and Chaching and they obviously said they couldn't say either way for sure if it would cause any problems however they advised it probably best not to give it to the plants in case. Chances are it would be too much nutrients in one feed and cause the associated problems with over nutrienting your plants.

I'm not looking forward to throwing away the mix with the pretty large amount of Canna Boost that's in it as it is soo bloody expensive but have to put it down to experience and crack on.

Just though I'd let ya know what was recommended anyways in case anyone else is stupid enough to make the same mistake, hopefully reading this will prevent anyone doing so.

Happy Farming Peeps.

Peace & Love
Chris W

Top Bottom