Too many plants for grow space

• Thread starter SDJ99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SDJ99

SDJ99

Hi everyone!
I currently have 8 plants in a 6x4 grow space but I know it’s not enough room.
I tried utilizing my cedar closet as an extra grow space but it got so damn hot that it didn’t work. I had no way to vent out a closet.
I am growing lemon haze. The plants are about 2 months old and they’re starting to crowd each other.
Any advice on how to make a closet not so hot?
Or am I SOL and have to pick the strongest plants to keep?
Also open to creative solutions!

Jakecan

Jakecan

Hi everyone!
I currently have 8 plants in a 6x4 grow space but I know it’s not enough room.
I tried utilizing my cedar closet as an extra grow space but it got so damn hot that it didn’t work. I had no way to vent out a closet.
I am growing lemon haze. The plants are about 2 months old and they’re starting to crowd each other.
Any advice on how to make a closet not so hot?
Or am I SOL and have to pick the strongest plants to keep?
Also open to creative solutions!
I'm dealing with the same issue of not having proper AC ventilation.. With this heat wave my temps have been shooting up but i've found that just having oscillating fans on the canopy has helped prevent heat stress this far... Hoping i can make it these next few days before the temperature calms down a little bit. Also up your intake fan to a high speed if you have that option. I also find a humidifier can cool the grow space a degree or two if you're not already pushing your highest humidity point.

SDJ99

SDJ99

I'm dealing with the same issue of not having proper AC ventilation.. With this heat wave my temps have been shooting up but i've found that just having oscillating fans on the canopy has helped prevent heat stress this far... Hoping i can make it these next few days before the temperature calms down a little bit. Also up your intake fan to a high speed if you have that option. I also find a humidifier can cool the grow space a degree or two if you're not already pushing your highest humidity point.
My actual grow area has been pretty unaffected by the heat wave thankfully because it’s in my basement. The closet needs a lot more help than a few degrees if keeping plants in there was the plan. It got up to mid 90s after only an hour with the lights on!!

Top Bottom