Too much choices, so little room!

• Thread starter monkeytime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkeytime

Thanks Farm for the killer genetics! I'm torn as to what to grow next.

The artillery:
OGRaskals Alien Kush x Fire Cut
Cali Connections Aliendog
Cali Connections Raskal OG
Dr Greenthumb Ghost OG
Top Dawg White HP
Top Dawg Underdawg D
Mota Herijuana

hmmm......

A

Amenhotpe III

that looks and sounds like a great collection.... glad u saved the best for last

Dunge

Dunge

Perhaps you can help. I am having some trouble understanding the trade in seed. I have glanced at the thcbay page, and it looks like a simple seed auction (with rather high starting prices). How did you get your hands on such a wide variety of genetics?
And welcome to the farm.
This is a good model of how a forum should work.
One thing I need is an acronym list.
SOG SCROG WHAT?

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

SOG is Sea of Green, where many plants are grown, they are smaller and placed close together.

SCROG is SCreen Of Green, that is using some sort of netting or trellis to bend/hold budding plants down to a level canopy. Produces a screen of bud tops of even size ideally.

It's very hard to collect great true-breeding original strains. There are some great hybrids out there, but some originals are becoming very rare. You usually have to know a family that has had generations of growers and still retain some of their old school gene pool.

A great collection isn't easy and some of the best genetics we've ever had were free from nice folks that know what they have yet are willing to share. Good luck on your search.

A

Amenhotpe III

SOG is Sea of Green, where many plants are grown, they are smaller and placed close together.

SCROG is SCreen Of Green, that is using some sort of netting or trellis to bend/hold budding plants down to a level canopy. Produces a screen of bud tops of even size ideally.

It's very hard to collect great true-breeding original strains. There are some great hybrids out there, but some originals are becoming very rare. You usually have to know a family that has had generations of growers and still retain some of their old school gene pool.

A great collection isn't easy and some of the best genetics we've ever had were free from nice folks that know what they have yet are willing to share. Good luck on your search.

I am finding that local people will help you get a clone or two if your new as I am. Sure hope yall are getting the strains you need or want. For me looks like Ill be growing some Agent Orange from TGA and Sunshine #2 from Tom Hill to start me out at least this time.

Top Bottom