Too much light or something else?

• Thread starter OCunasa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OCunasa

Hello. This is my first post and I'm guessing this is the right place for it. Even though these photos are sadly blurple I'm hoping somebody with a bit of experience might know what's causing these leaves to look like this. It's like the chlorophyll in sections of the leaf has been bleached or vanished. No other plants in the grow showing like this. I'm wondering if it's maybe too much light, that it's been parked in a hotspot or something, there was an extra 100w LED on that side of the tent covering an autoflower, I'm wondering if maybe this one overdosed on light. Any suggestion as to possible cause would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Too much light or something else 2
Too much light or something else

O

OCunasa

My suggestion would be to take a picture under CLEAR light. People can’t see if the plant is even green, nearly impossible to diagnose the problem.
Hi I would've but they're in big pots that have just been watered and it's a fair bit of faffing around. I'm hoping enough people know from those pics plus my description. The paler portion of the leaf look very like a leaf after a leaf miner has run through it although obviously the pattern is different.

oLd1

oLd1

Right on the light but I’m thinking might be like one of mine.

It was needing Magnesium so I gave it a little Epsom Salt.

oLd1

O

OCunasa

not gonna work my guy.

shut that led shit off and turn on a regular light
I'm with you now, I'd taken you to mean that the LEDs were the cause of the problem. I tried forcing the flash and using a torch

20220104 1722521
20220104 1722261
20220104 1722101
20220104 1722231
O

OCunasa

Right on the light but I’m thinking might be like one of mine.

It was needing Magnesium so I gave it a little Epsom Salt.

oLd1
Thanks. I posted some slightly better pics now. As you can see it's kinda like a bleaching of the leaves, all the other plants are maybe a little too dark green and are about the same shade as where this one hasn't lost pigment. They've been getting doses of calmag. Soil pH is about 6.5 and I'm watering/feeding at about 6.0. Maybe it's just a weird phenotype. They're Big Bud from Seedstockers.

Top Bottom