• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Whats causing the curling leafs?

• Overwatering?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chaplin

Chaplin

Hey guys having some curling on my orange kush, FFOF soil. Not sure whats going on!
Too much nitrogen
Too much nitrogen 2
Too much nitrogen 3

Chaplin

Chaplin

Yeah..Classic nitrogen toxicity. Cloth bags tend to drain well enough!FFOF is hot...always has been.i know they recently reblended it too.lol. i switched from FFOF because of this. I am using roots organic and love it.perfect vermiculite ratio IMO.wouldnt go back to FFOF if they gave it to me for free... Killed many of my clones and gave me issues in veg.wait until it starts to rot and goes crazy acidic...like 5.0 i have seen a few cases here in just the last few days. I would suggest not adding any nutes at this point. The soil is pulling back from the pot.thats a good indicator you are ready for a hardy watering. i would suggest straight water at 6.8 ph. Try a drip tray...a bit of standing water will ensure a proper soaking.it can be tricky getting water to the center root mass in a bag or airpot.it tends to just run down and around the sides...if it doesn't soak up all water, in 2 days max, remove excess. Sorry to ramble on so but make sure you get yourself some Dolomite Lime if you stay in FFOF. Its a great buffer for that inherent ph issue i mentioned! Best if luck!! Cheers!
Thank you so much! Appricate the feed back, im going to switch my soil on my next grows! Hopefully that helps out wirh some issue i am running into

H

hawkman

all and also include " just flushing for one week" many times plant do go thru some stages of growth were it doesn't look so right (that's genetics not an nutrient issue)

Chaplin

Chaplin

all and also include " just flushing for one week" many times plant do go thru some stages of growth were it doesn't look so right (that's genetics not an nutrient issue)
Yeah, ive put a good ammount of stress o. Her too, its a cutting and the mother had similar issues, not as bad this time parcially due to it was my first grow, so just givin her ph'd water and lettin her kinda grow out for a week or two and not do much training or pruning! Thanks buddy happy thanks giving!

H

hawkman

Yeah, ive put a good ammount of stress o. Her too, its a cutting and the mother had similar issues, not as bad this time parcially due to it was my first grow, so just givin her ph'd water and lettin her kinda grow out for a week or two and not do much training or pruning! Thanks buddy happy thanks giving!
Same to you ! Happy Bird Day; anyway sometimes just leaving it alone is the best thing to do,maybe even let it dry for a day or to then water tne go back to you nutrients - Low raTES (1/4 -) ThingS will turn out -MARIJUANA IS A VERY HARD PLANT TO KILL

Chaplin

Chaplin

Same to you ! Happy Bird Day; anyway sometimes just leaving it alone is the best thing to do,maybe even let it dry for a day or to then water tne go back to you nutrients - Low raTES (1/4 -) ThingS will turn out -MARIJUANA IS A VERY HARD PLANT TO KILL

chemistry

chemistry

Run off Ph readings are a myth. They are NOT a true inidictor of whats happening in the rhizosphere. Only way to truly have any idea of whats up is pulling a core sample from the rootzone and doing a slurry test for Ph.

Even a slight idea is better than nothing though, it can point you in the right direction, all information is use full in some way, probably just behind winging it, but still use full. lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Even a slight idea is better than nothing though, it can point you in the right direction, all information is use full in some way, probably just behind winging it, but still use full. lol
Agreed. I tend to be a tad anal on details. But you have a point some info is better than none!!!

Chaplin

Chaplin

As far as i know its probably mostly the gentics of this plant, its mother was very odd from the start as well so, last harvest on this strain (my first) i could 22.9 grams from a plants about 6 inches tall in a mini repltile terrarium. So still yeilded awesome with some great some (main cola being 11 grams) all dry weight too. So its all just an experiment! I wouldnt go in a mini tent if i was top worried about yeilds. Shes looking great now, weird curling only lasted a couple of days

H

hawkman

good grow - we learn something new after each grow - right ?

C

closetgrow69

She’s got the potential to grow a ton of nice branches! I’ll be keeping along and seeing how you do!

Chaplin

Chaplin

She’s got the potential to grow a ton of nice branches! I’ll be keeping along and seeing how you do!
Oh man this straigh stacks up beautiful man i cant wait. I think i should be able to get a pretty inpressive yeild for a 1×1×18 grow

Top Bottom