too much or need more???

• Thread starter Dr Melrose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

I'm currently running house & gardens full line up. With that I use orca, sea green, and pro tekt. I'm wondering if I don't need the pro tekt since the aminos have some silicates. Any info would be appreciated. I'm using pro mix hp, and the A&B are aqua flakes.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm currently running house & gardens full line up. With that I use orca, sea green, and pro tekt. I'm wondering if I don't need the pro tekt since the aminos have some silicates. Any info would be appreciated. I'm using pro mix hp, and the A&B are aqua flakes.
Think your covered. Keep it simple. U don't Need all of that but used correctly it can't hurt. Use wisely bro. Less is more!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Dr. I also use h&g Great lineup. Like tn said less is more. Anyway, you can keep running tekt but not at full dose. I would cut it in half of recommended dosage. On another note Roots acell is the SHIT!

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

I use pro tekt at quarter tsp p/gal.. also I'm using a water purifier not r.o. for chlorine removal. Should I add calmag?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

water purifier or softener?....should never use a water softner...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

hydro or soil/soiless?

if going hydro i would say it would be beneficial....soil not so much as soil already contains silica ...soiless again i think is more like hydro...personally i dont use it, but im in promix

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

then i would say use it if you got it, but its not neccessary, i grow great plants, all i use is promix hp with myco...and some 12-16-33 dry tomato ferts, some cal/mag(my tomato ferts have zero cal/mag in them...) and a 0-52-32 bloom booster...i keep it simple, my plants love it...

needless to say i started out on dry ferts and alwys did good...took a break for 4-5 years....came back, tried AN whole line up, H&G whole line up, some GH, some Canna....and i always had problems with my plants...now im back to dry ferts and im doing good again...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

im not sure if h&g has calmag. might be my problem with my dieselwreck clawing up.

actually in my experience with H&G...it has too much N...kept my plants too green, like really dark, then just burnt them after continuing with the same dosage @ 1.4EC

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

this strain is the only one of four thats clawing. Turning brittle on the leaves too.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

without pics i cant really say for sure...but sound like that one is over fertilized, or maybe all of them are but that one is just in the advanced stages

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

three weeks till done. The rest look great. This is a sour diesel x arcata trainwreck. The good ones, trinity kush, green crack,& g13xcinderella99.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Dr. any nutrient you use - H&G, H16, Advanced you never want to use these nutrients at full strength. They are very potent, I cut the recommended dose by up to 30%. Sometimes I feel like the manufacturer wants you to use the dose they recommend so you use up the bottle quicker but thats my opinion. Also, Calmag is very good to always use. Go out and buy Botinicare Cal-Mag Plus its like $15 dollars.

Top Bottom