Too much phosphorus?

• Thread starter Seriesnuns
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

Hey..

I have a Mephisto 24 Carat in FFOF that I top dress following Roots organic dry schedule in flower.(bloom, super bat, EWC dry topped)

Does this look like too much P?
Outer edge of leaf. Maybe 25-35% of leaves

Too much phosphorus
Too much phosphorus 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
How close to finishing flowering is it? FF soils are pretty hot, and P is hard to leach out of the soil. If you are using all of the other blooming potions, it might be seeing too much and starting nute lock, since browning edges are a sign. Some plants also get leaf issues at the end of flowering. If it is close to finishing, I would wean it off of nutes altogether and let it finish with the gas it has left in the tank.

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

The seed label says another 20 days or so. This my first grow. She’s bulking up every day.

I keep hearing that the fox farm is hot. I did go on the low side of the directions. She was ready for water today and gave her extra.

I’m growing a grapey Walter at the same time and she has way more to bulk.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The seed label says another 20 days or so. This my first grow. She’s bulking up every day.

I keep hearing that the fox farm is hot. I did go on the low side of the directions. She was ready for water today and gave her extra.

I’m growing a grapey Walter at the same time and she has way more to bulk.
Take recommended seed label times with a grain of salt. Seed makers and dealers like to short season their times so that more seeds/clones are bought, and it is a sort of marketing tool. Would you prefer 4 crops of really nice buds or 6 crops of smaller, not mature buds? Seed brokers don't mention the smaller yields from shorter seasons, so folks buy them thinking that the plants optimum grow period is X days long. Let them grow until they are finished, and you will be well rewarded!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah looks like she has had enough nutrients for a while. I would water only until i see the leaves turn a bit lighter green and stop stressing. The edges show a lockout from clogged roots starting.

Reactions: Ina
Herbals

Herbals

Hey..

I have a Mephisto 24 Carat in FFOF that I top dress following Roots organic dry schedule in flower.(bloom, super bat, EWC dry topped)

Does this look like too much P?
Outer edge of leaf. Maybe 25-35% of leaves
Too much P more than likely, like Jimster said. I also use Roots Organics dry nutes with the biobizz liquid line and have same issues usually half way through flower I use seabird guano. Flush with straight ro water and you should be good. I will be ditching my high p dry nutes. Just gonna stick to my biobizz line next grow. Check out this thread good info here https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/question-for-the-low-p-flower-folks.102563/

Latest posts

Top Bottom