too much wifi

• Thread starter ncmaineac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ncmaineac

so this friend of mine got some wifi and put it out to grow and now he has the best of the best in jars....the problem is there is too much....he lives in a non medical state and he knows no one else there so there lies the issue...what to do with the excess...he loves growing but just doesnt use all that he grows...what to do what to do...any suggestions besides...send it here or there....he needs help...any realistic suggestion would be appreciated....

ncm

darkmatter

darkmatter

after a year or so he might wont to try and really do something with it ,just stockpile that shit something will come along, join a pool,bowling,dart,poker league people their are already geting fucked up, definatly be causus,for the most part the hustle will always be changing so he wont likely meet "the guy" anyway.or dont grow so much,what did he actually set out to do ,what ever that is do it

I

ibTheMan

im sure theres lots of people in that state that need good smoke, find um.

Onespark

Onespark

Too much dank WIFI? Can't find a place for it? I have never heard of such shenanigans! Do you live on the moon?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
butter, oil, tincture, bonfire

N

ncmaineac

sorry if confused...or

you guys really dont have an answer...ok he lives in a non mmj state..he has few friends and non that smoke....he enjoys growing ..he grows lots of stuff but he enjoys growing the ganja the best...

here is a more str8 to the point q....or on second thought probably cant say that in open forum ...so...how do i say....would it be easier to get rid of it in a mmj state...lets say he tried to call a couple of dispensaries or something like that...he would also like to reep some reward for his grow ability...

ps if this is too straight forward and needs to be edited please do so or tell me i need to...

thanks again...do you guys see his problem now????

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
you guys really dont have an answer...ok he lives in a non mmj state..he has few friends and non that smoke....he enjoys growing ..he grows lots of stuff but he enjoys growing the ganja the best...

here is a more str8 to the point q....or on second thought probably cant say that in open forum ...so...how do i say....would it be easier to get rid of it in a mmj state...lets say he tried to call a couple of dispensaries or something like that...he would also like to reep some reward for his grow ability...

ps if this is too straight forward and needs to be edited please do so or tell me i need to...

thanks again...do you guys see his problem now????
Yes, and there is no help of that sort. He's got to do that kind of footwork himself.

He could do what I do and just burn it.

vaporedout

vaporedout

seamaiden?!?!?!?! burn it??? i hope its in a pipe when your burning it. i know from your posts that were pretty close to each other, send it here!! hahaha

what about hash???? he can make a ton of bubble or make some primo BHO. make a ton of butter, spread that shit on your toast or in your spaghetti, or even grease the pans before you bake. theres tons to do with it...... just get creative, i made weed vodka before, kinda something different. if he tried to sell it to another state im sure he would run into the problem of him not having a card, (its a golden ticket imo) and im pretty sure you have to be a resident of the state to get one, but im not exactly sure (ive lived in a mmj state all my life so dunno)

Top Bottom