Too Much

• Thread starter greenthumbs1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbs1

greenthumbs1

What is with all the recycler machines for concentrates? Every time I hear of people using them there's always reports that their product doesn't shatter out. I think part of that is how its purged. In my experience that at temps just under boiling, the thinner you can spread out your concentrates the faster it purges as well as a much higher chance of creating shatter. All these people that are spending all this money on the recyclers and wondering why their product doesn't turn out.

D

disposition84

I think you're a bit misinformed.

You don't actually finish the purge in the "recycler", many people who have a closed loop system also own vacuum ovens in which they purge and are able to get the product
as thin as they would desire.

IMO, if you want shatter everytime, just dry out your material very well before you blast it and the moisture level should promote the shatter effect you're looking for. Many people are
moving to live resin or blasting soon after harvest for flavor, or maybe as they're just wanting to get product made asap.

D

disposition84

I don't finish in it at least, I'm sure you could if you wanted to but not ideal IMO.

greenthumbs1

greenthumbs1

Ya I use a double boiler system at a specific temp and create shatter every time. Nice beautiful pungent amber.

Top Bottom