• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zavara2

I believe im facing an issue with my current grow
Strain : Special queen royal queen
Advanced nutrients
Mars hydro FCE3000 and spiderfarmer SP2000
I had a spidermite issue but i believe not anymore.
any suggestions should i continue with the grow?
if its not going to produce better to throw them than spend electricity with no reason.
Also all are clones.

Too small buds week 6 of flowering
Too small buds week 6 of flowering 2
Too small buds week 6 of flowering 3
Too small buds week 6 of flowering 4
Too small buds week 6 of flowering 5
GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Weed plants double their weight in the last 2 weeks of flowering.

But, you got your nutes all messed up, plus it looks like it may be a tad bit warm in your tent or lights too close.

Bilber

Bilber

Clean up the dead leaves in the containers......that's an open invitation for all sorts of bugs......

They definitely look hungry......

jdog22

jdog22

dude i dont know whats happened but that looks like a few things going on building up over time.
i get one spot one my plants and come straight here lol
yellow leafs indicate their not getting the N they need but the leafs are curled down and burnt maybe crispy to touch which also indicates too much Nitrogen. how far areyou in flowering ? if its late flowering the yellow leafs are coming from that, but looks like over fert
also some of them leafs are curling all the way around inwards even the newest growth area, what is your temp in there? and how far do you have them lights from the tops of your plants.

Z

zavara2

ellow leafs indicate their not getting the N they need but the leafs are curled down and burnt maybe crispy to touch which also indicates too much Nitrogen. how far areyou in flowering ? if its late flowering the yellow leafs are coming from that, but looks like over fert
also some of them leafs are curling all the way around inwards even the newest growth area, what is your temp in there? and how far do you have them lights from the tops of your plants.
im in week 6 now

jdog22

jdog22

week 6 from turning lights ? after turning lights youve got 2-3 weeks preflower and stretching than 8-10 weeks depending on indica/sativa strains to finish up i think.

i not too sure but it looks like you have sativa's? so your just over half way through so i would think they shouldnt be much bigger than that at the moment, has the odor kicked in yet? can be another indication on how far you are in flowering usually last 2 weeks has the most odor

im still only a new grower i guess but some of these problems ive come accross and fixed.

my advice is just give the plants filtered PH'd water until they look happier overtime it will use the excess N in the plant and hopefully will come back to a nice green :D

also dont forget to flush her 2 weeks before you plan to harvest, much nicer smoke :)

S

sinse

"I had a spidermite issue but i believe not anymore."

I'd lean towards this is your problem. From what Ive read they are close to impossible to get rid of completely. Sorry man, spider mites really suck.

3cats

3cats

I believe im facing an issue with my current grow
Strain : Special queen royal queen
Advanced nutrients
Mars hydro FCE3000 and spiderfarmer SP2000
I had a spidermite issue but i believe not anymore.
any suggestions should i continue with the grow?
if its not going to produce better to throw them than spend electricity with no reason.
Also all are clones.
Hi, you probably don't want to hear this but I think you should start a new batch, I think as above says they're done. too many issues to go after at 6 weeks. I pulled a Dosido at 4 weeks because it was just not growing well but it gave me more space for my other plants. These are at 6 weeks with my current grow
6 week group

Latest posts

Top Bottom