Too Tall... Help

• Thread starter Jogasam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jogasam

my girls are in their 3rd week of flowering and I'm pushing my tent to its limit now... when do they stop growing taller?? I've bent, tied down, rotated, etc. and I officially have zero room left... any body else have those problem? Or do I just let them veg to long and fuck myself

907debow1234

907debow1234

Veg for to long my man. Sorry to break it to ya. Maybe lean plants on their side a bit. I've done that. Or press your luck, let Em hit the roof. .

J

Jogasam

Veg for to long my man. Sorry to break it to ya. Maybe lean plants on their side a bit. I've done that. Or press your luck, let Em hit the roof. .
Figured as much... I use LEDs so will them being so close to the light hurt then at all??

907debow1234

907debow1234

No led, Won't burn as bad as a mh, or hps build would. If anything it might shade the other plants but always a live and learn lesson to be had.

907debow1234

907debow1234

Although if you have frosty sticky bud you may want to clean lights with alcohol after they have been laying on lights for a bit. Just my 2 cents

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just bend down the branches that are getting in the road it's not going to hurt it better than having I'd either burnt or shades out .

C

Canndidly

Yeah, just carefully pull/tie the top cola down until it is sufficiently level with main top part of the plant. This will also help to give more light evenly over the rest of the bud sites. Some strain's stems like to bend and others will snap, so be gentle top training at this growth stage.

J

Jogasam

I really appreciate all the feedback guys thank you so much I'll update once I get it all situated

xeamonk

xeamonk

Have you done any defoliation?

Third week should be the end of the stretch, did they blow up on ya? That's a good thing, there's always more room, make sure you have good air

Top Bottom