Tools of the Trade

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Hello farmers,
I attached a couple links for any other frugal farmers. There is a couple links for pocket microscopes and good trim scissor, as well as a 40% off one item at Hobby Lobby. The coupon expires today, though. I always see people saying they dont have scopes..well here's one for >$10..20-40x zoom and focus dial, LED light, attachable stand. Its handy.

The Fiskars are like $3 more on the website than my local store..go figure. Theres also another pair in scrapbooking called Cutter Bees (not the kids ones) that have a good micro tip, sharp as shit, and smooth cutting action.
Anyway, thought I would share with the community. Have a safe weekend, and dont hurt yourself training for next friday.

Cheers,
primo

coloradochem

coloradochem

Nice broskie, i love the 40% off one item coupon!!! use em all the time!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Yeah, I had picked a scope and some of the cutter bees (killah' bees..i got the black and yellow pair) the last time they ran it. Went and grabbed a hardy candy kit today.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
FYI - That scope is useless. I bought one a few months ago. I'm having a really hard time finding one that is good for nugs. The depth of field sucks on all the ones I tried. I literally pull of a single lege from a nug and the top of a tric will be on focus but the bottom won't and that's on a $200 macroscope. Boo.

outwest

barewithme

barewithme

Obviously far more expensive, but also far better is a stereo zoom microscope. For a few hundred dollars, you can get yourself a really nice toy to play with.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Obviously far more expensive, but also far better is a stereo zoom microscope. For a few hundred dollars, you can get yourself a really nice toy to play with.

Yep. . .I'm gonna grap one in the next few months. Found a really nice for about $250.

outwest

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

Since we're on the subject.. I picked a "420 Scope" 60-100x LED Microscope a while back. They are friggen awesome! I have used them to see if plants are ready, how early or late bud that I have picked up was picked, how well it was handled, etc. Pretty nifty little microscope with really good clarity, and small enough to fit in your pocket.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hmmm I had something similar and found it mostly unusable.

outwest

hogheaven

hogheaven

Quality of such 'scopes obviously varies enormously.

It's best to stick to well known brands and stay away from the low end, low cost junk that is sold everywhere.

orbad

orbad

There are some digital microscopes that are fairly inexpensive, but ya need a computer in the grow room.

Top Bottom