Top 10 reasons to grow your own medical marijuana

• Thread starter TyKaycha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

yes my first grow was dropped on me ,me and a pal had been talking of getting me going as he already was. well his landlord wanted to check his property,so between 50-100 plants were put in the back of my van and home:icon_spin:, up into my loft blueberry (fem) northern lights reg. he lent me a 600w poot and a 400w poot AND CANNA A+B FLORES and lent me a book european cannabis cultivation talk about being thrown in the deep end .from the northern got some decent bud, but the blueberry hermied (a prob it had in the 90,s)
i didnt even have black/white up or any bloom boosters, but then i read and read some more and havent stopped reading and learning:anim_44:,now for just over 10 yrs,its now my passion, you either stop or become addicted (to growing), it can be hard work, but the rewards, health wise, mentally, financially, make it all worth while, so take that step crack a seed or buy a cut youll love it. P.S my second grow he gave me 77 northern cuts, i tied the light up with rope came backand the light was sitting on a melted propagator with77 dead clones:sick0004:, chains only now, thank god my house never went up!!

devious d

devious d

NO1/ Reason once youve been at it a few yrs, and your shits dialed in whichever way your growing, i always think mine tastes and smells better than any ive bought or been given, just that doing it yourself makes it all the sweeter.

T

trykome1

I hear you devious, being so proud looking at your babies. Does anyone else kind of hate harvesting, I mean just a little. I get sentimental cutting my girls down :( lol. Then you forget about it a couple weeks later!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Thats funny. I assume that was at least a few years back? I have not grown from seed since I was a teenager. This past summer the local Pot Doctors husband gave me some seeds a dispensary owner had given him. No strain name really, said it was Oaxacan & Diesel. Anyway i was going to take summer off, but decided what the hey!!!

Good golly molly, what a friggin jungle. I know what first generation Vigor means now...what a lesson...plus I was using CO2...Then they started throwing bananas...ARGHHH....Do you know the feeling when you have cola's as big as Arnold's forearms, and they start throwing hermies, and then seed appears...wow what a lesson. I was a wreck....It did make excellent butter though....I understand now how many variables there are with cannabis, also that only experience and effort bring the real Frost out...makes me love it more... I realize why so many people start growing then stop. Cannabis weeds out the bullshit artists quickly..(pun intended)

Yea, thats been about 10 years since then! The Oaxacan x Diesel sounds like it would have potential, but would need some topping and training, and some very close watching. As soon as those nanners show, get to chopping! If you already had Arnold sized forearms, you should of been prime to chop! :muscle You would also need some selection to pick the female that hermies the least! Those wild landraces always need to be tamed when brought indoors! If you kept a male, it would be a good start to Bx to a diesel cut to help stabilize!

Top Bottom