top 3 breeders on the farm?

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowCrack

Personally I'm a huge kush, diesel, lung expansion lover kind of smoker...I'm used to all of those....what's the next best to raskal or swerve? I'm looking for potency overall everything else will work itself out

H

haze89

Cali Connection, Topdawg, and Green Lantern all put out fire. So does mota actually, his shits out of control.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Mota and Sannie are some really good breeders with no ego. They let their gear speak for itself and it speaks volumes.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

top 3 breeders on site are
1. green lantern seed co
2.top dawg
3. motarebel

420king-MASSES

top three is hard for me but my top for and pretty sure every one will agree is motarebel,jj-nyc,sannie,and chimera hands down

C

Cloud 99

well since sannie isnt actually a breeder on this site i think ill retract that last statement.
So Mota still gets my vote and ill also nominate Raskal and Mosca. although i do hold others in high regard like BillyGoat and JJ (yes i think he got skills regardless).

Illmind

Illmind

JJ-NYC aka topdawg, Mota, and I hear green lantern is bringing some heat, have yet to touch anything solid from em.

convex

convex

Lets see ... best 3 ...

Him ... Her ... and that guy over there!

Honestly, I feel most breeders here has something worthwhile and distinctive to offer.

Cheers

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
the farm has the best breeders in the community ,this is a matter of preference as there are many top breeders here

another reason i wish a thcfarm gathering would some day happen

keep in mind im a haze and hashplant lover

shantibaba

motarebel

jj-NYC

id like to give a shout to medic who was holding some very rare unique genetics which keyplay is currently running some of

1luvbigherb

Quitters

Quitters

since rms is gone

Shantibaba ~ SSH, Mango Haze, Neville's Haze, NL#5 x Haze, Afghan Haze, White/Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, Spice, Shit, Critical Mass, La Nina, Dreamtime, Early Queen, Devil, G13 crosses +

JJ-NYC aka Top Dawg ~ TresDawg, Stardawg, Double Underdawg, White D, Super Stardawg & More with many to come

Motarebel

A

AM to PM

I think everyone with gear on the Bay is respectable and puts out good shit no doubt, but I don't consider every one of them breeders. JMO

B

BlowCrack

Well after doing a research and only wanting to spend under $70 too see if I can snag some good genetics..I choose sannies ko kush f3...what u think fellas

B

BeachBummed

I'm growing ko kush f3 now check the log!!

Just took some banging shots today wait for them in a couple hrs!!

B

BeachBummed

ko kush f3 week 6 flower
001_4_.JPG
003_4_.JPG
not a big yielder, extremely kush dom. but extremely stoney and bologna.

waayne

waayne

Really nice looking KO BeachBummed!
can't wait to see some nug pics!
:passingjoint:

Top Bottom