top 3 breeders on the farm?

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BeachBummed

for sure. i ended up chopping off an airy lil branch that wasnt getting any light last friday, and im just smoking it now. and damn man, im letting this thing go till like 50 amber... she will be like an ali mixed with ryu aruiyuken or something.

S

SoCaliEmperor

Top TRUE Breeders in my opinion aside from the who's mainstream hot right now (i.e. swerve, raskal, jj-nyc & crew, etc...)
Shanti- Afgan Haze
Medic- SourDHAZE (Shanti's Afghan Haze x ECSD)
Dj Short- bBueberry (used to make Medic's BLUSH)

J

J

John Ditchweed

since my seeds got jacked by the ex wife and all my gear is 90% stuff that i was gifted by manic so Im a bit biest on the subject but after smoking mamba and pestilance I am going to have to say green lantern is deffantly doing there thing.... but to be fair raskal, topdawg, mota, cali connect, etc all have some damn good looking strains... but when it comes to people not being all about money mota and green lantern have gifted way more then they have sold witch speaks volume to me.....

Loran

Loran

I grow mostly elite moms in order to breed for the community. But my brother Mota rocks w/ the best. Brother Mota, I'll answer your pm when I get my numbers up. lol Love, Peace, & Respect, Loran

M

Mad Farmer 1620

I think each breader brings their own twist on things weather it be breeding pure landrace strains or crossing. The best breeder on the farm is the breeder that has the strains u want to grow. I personally like breeders that throw out a hailmary in hopes of creating something entirely new

G

gudkarma

i am curious as to what people think is mota's best (current) thcbay drop?

cause u know i gotta get me some more beans.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
unless all the breeders went head to head with one base mom for cantrol and put in thier own spin, and talent it is impossible to say whom is the gratest. just my .02

G

gudkarma

it's not about who's the best (imo)

it's about good business practices, quality gear, & integrity.

F

Frank_Castle

I like what you are saying gudkarma. I think I am going to include experience, knowledge, integrity, genuine care about quality

D

dorkvan420

Agreed

it's not about who's the best (imo)

it's about good business practices, quality gear, & integrity.

I would agree...and as well as not rying to retire in a year!!!$500 for seeds....yeah ok whatever.....same ole same ole...some of these "Breeders" need to slow down and put some new fresh gear out....I thought it was about the herb not the paper!!!
And why would I want a tshirt,hat or any kind of merchandising gimic....on top of their overpriced seeds.... I would prefer top genetics that are constantly changing and improving...anyways I have a bug up my butt today...woke up on wrong side of bed....pissy...whatever....I like some and most are just a joke!!!!

F

FlorigenFreak

IMHO, Mota, Sannie and Bohdi are about the only ones I will deal with anymore.... I never tried JJ's or a couple of the others, I am with DorkVan though, if you're making enough money from your beans to sell Hoodies, shirts and hats, maybe you should lower the price of your beans, These overnight Potstars are a JOKE!!!....
I've grown for over 15 years and Motarebel has consistently had the overall BEST gear and he never charges more than a fair price, I think $60 is the most I've ever paid, and he's always concocting some bitchin' crosses and I'm more of an Indica fan myself so he fits in well with my desires.....BTW, Both sides of my bed are the WRONG side, hahaha.
Peace
Freak

420king-MASSES

i am curious as to what people think is mota's best (current) thcbay drop?

cause u know i gotta get me some more beans.

from the bay i would go with green manalishi or lemon thai you can also get motarebel genetics from sannie seed shop the gm is if im correct pacific g13 x g13hp

Top Bottom