Top 3 Nutrients

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Title pretty much says it all. What are you top 3 special nutrients you wouldn't go one grow with out. I'm not talking about your base stuff. I'm talking about the stuff that makes it pop. The super stars. So I'll start with my 3 and why. I'm not an organic grower but if you are it all good give us your stuff too. I don't use crazy stuff like E20 or gravity.

1) Thrive Alive (red) This stuff is great. I use it when ever I transplant for shock or during the first week of cloning. Anytime your girls are under stress.Hit them with thrive alive and bam. It's like nothing happened. I don't not use this during flower.

2) Kelp , I don't know if I'm crazy but it seems to always give my girls a kick in flowering and it's organic. It's pretty cheap too.

3)Triacantinol, I use just straight up Triacantinol. They seem not to mind it keeps them fosty in that late push. Its Marketed under many names. Vitazyme is one that I've used. I don't seem the upside of the price but it's there.

Planter01

Planter01

Triacantinol?? Looks like I'll be googling that one. My three... Free seaweed by the truckload for tea and compost and I kid you not lobster bodies and fish skins. NOTE: The above recipe is best suited for outdoors.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Triacantinol?? Looks like I'll be googling that one. My three... Free seaweed by the truckload for tea and compost and I kid you not lobster bodies and fish skins. NOTE: The above recipe is best suited for outdoors.

Yep of your making tea your getting the Triacantinol already. That's probably 90% of its effecincy. It's naturally produced in most plants.

My grand mother use to always want the fish remains for the garden. However like you said outdoors. It seems terrible. Haha

mandalaman

mandalaman

I don't have enough experience to officially weigh in, but three that I can see myself continuing to use:
AgSil16H
Cappys Root
Cappys Foliar

I'll check back in a few years and let you know if I was right.

Leew421

Leew421

Really there is a top for veg and flower. I transition to what's beneficial no matter what base nutes I use, I always use the same stuff cause it works.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Thanks for all the feed back. Hopefully we'll get more input from everyone and keep the dialog going.

Planter01

Planter01

HaHa one drop. I've been whizzing on me trees and woodies for decades but I can't say I've incorporated urine into my indoor grows. They say that one person's urine can provide all the NPK to fertilize a 10th of an acre veggie garden. That's a big garden. The Roman's valued it's teeth whitening qualities.
I am actually looking for nutes for the last month of my grow so I'll be taking notes. I'm just suspicious that I will be buying into hype not substance. Of course I want fat swollen buds covered in tricomes but are Big Bud, Bud Candy, Massive Bloom etcetera really going to make any empirical difference except to my wallet. I'm with ONE DROP! I'm gonna go take a piss on the girls. The price is right anyway. So Demon your digging the terpinator and Bud Swell? So many choices and sometimes not chosing works pretty well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom