Top 3 Strains

• Thread starter Mr.LovaLova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.LovaLova

Was just having a good smoking session with a couple of friends and we got on the subject of the top 3 strains that we have ever smoked. Doesn't mean you have to have grown it, just smoked. I am a haze guy, even though I don't like growing it I sure do like smoking it LOL (although I did just get my mits on a SSH clone) so here are my 3 in order, what are your favorites?
1) Nevil's Haze
2) Jack Herer
3) SSH X Chemdog DD

B

Budhog

1) Super Silver Haze at de Kroon in Amsterdam in '99 (the SSH floating around Cali is NOT the same cut!!!)
2) True smells like "someone ran over a skunk in the road" Skunk from the late 80's early 90's
3) Tahoe OG

S

ShorelineTex

1.) The Shoreline - probably kin to that Skunk Budhog's talking about...supposedly originated around the same time. Skunky, garlicy, with a hint of fuel, nice cerebral high. Plus, it's from Texas :)
2.) Durban Poison, a long time ago in Maastricht...I think I was more stoned than I've ever, ever been off of this stuff. I literally couldn't keep my eyes open, and I definitely couldn't focus on anything. I don't know if it was just my inexperience at the time or what, but this stuff seemed to have an unlimited ceiling for how high it would let you get if you just kept smoking it.
3.) White Rhino - knocks me on my ass...but totally enjoyable for the first 5 minutes before I fall asleep

R

Rabbi

Amnesia Haze or NL5 X Haze super rare to find someone doing it awesome and yields are a problem along with flower period. both can be tempermental. But the smoke is world class with few rivals and if your going to do it, why not do one of those for yourself.

the last was a Sacred seeds strain from 77-82 (Porsche Donny) GoldenSlumber, i would chew both my arms off to get at some of that right now.

W

waverunner_21

in no order
Tahoe Og, the one at the cup, that was really nice.
supersilver haze, indica pheno, was getting that last summer during this 2 week heat wave,i remember chilling in the sun smoking that stuff in the park was like heaven.
and then sweet sunk.hmmmmm

D

Deacon Dank

sativa-pre 2000 pure timewarp clone (shrooms in a joint)
indy-1998 greenhouse seeds great white shark,or yellow leaf (possibly the PNW hashplant 13 cut)

X

XxchemoxX

1. widdow/chronic
2. Friesland
3. Silver kush/afghan
im not saying there the best in the world bu there the best ive gottenmy hands on soo far

hashit

hashit

1. White Widow: Great high..I like her variability. Smoke a little for wake and bake to be functional all day..or smoke more and get stuck watching TV. Distinct high in the forhead area then it drifts to the body...very unmistakable. There were two amazing phenos in the pack I grew out last year...didn't save any cuts but I decided to run them again.

2. Jack Herer: Grew out a nice haze pheno from the sensi pack..amazing high with no ceiling.

3. Shoreline: Stinky and very potent..haven't smoked anything like her.

B

bdawgburner

Jack Herer - 14 week low yielding sativa pheno. This stuff kept me high for what seemed like an eternity. Very easy to over indulge.

OG Kush- a batch came around a few years back, before the craze, that was absolutely phenomenal. Havent had any like it since.

Bdawg Kush- This stuff is always the first jar gone. I dont think it will ever get old. Been puffing it every harvest for the last 2 years.

P

psychoactive

I have 4! Can't get past it....

1. Bubba Kush
2. OG Kush
3. Strawberry Diesel
4. Chemdog D

The other 2 I am running now are Chemdog #4 and Skunk#1. They might be on their way out the door as the Skunk just doesn't do it for me, and the Chemdog D is so much like the Chemdog #4 in terms of bouquet, that, combined with a better head high makes me question having both...

There's so many strains I have loved over the years. I wish I could keep them all!!!

But, they are like puppies. . . . . you CAN'T keep them allllllll!!!! :-)

Peace.Love.And everyone's top 3's!!!!!!

M

Malachi

1. Og Kush, hands down, not sure what cut it was but my boy PBud had it
2. Chemdog #4, grown out in DWC some fuely smelling funk
3. ALaskan Thunderfuck, the original clone only strain that was going around back in the late 90's

S

scoobydoo

A strain Ive only heard of a couple times called Prince Of Whales, we called it POW! for short and cause thats the effect, crazy sativa buzz. Nebula is the only thing recent I can say thats kicked my ass. Red rock bud X ak47 is the best Ive grown although I have 3 better ones finishing now.

BigBud09

BigBud09

Blueberry/Blues:passingjoint:
Blue Cheese:icon_spin:
White widdow/White Rhino:icon_dizzy:

B

BrainTease

I have only been smoking for 15 yrs but mine are
Tahoe OG
87-88(?) G13 x Hashplant AKA GHASH
Jack Herrer

Top Bottom