Top 44 56 days

• Thread starter Goldwing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dna genetics

top 44 not top 56

i think something is wrong here because here in holland top 44 finishes in 44 days not 56+ were the seeds from?

any ways nice grow looking nice and sticky:afroweed:

peace,
A:cool0041:

hubcap

hubcap

do i see a seed in the second pic?

yeah...doesnt look near done for top"44" at 55+ days.....
then again mikado is supposed to finish in 45. yeah right.

B

British_Hempire

I was thinking that too, and there is a seed visible in the second pic, was a male left a bit long or have you get a hermie problem?

Looks nice and healthy, good work.

T

Trillion

I was thinking of purschasing top44 from seedsman which is (top44xskunk#1)x(top44xskunk#1).

Will the cross to sk#1 improve on top 44 in terms of commercial viability (UK) and also is it common for top44 to take that long or should i be able to fing a seven week pheno from seedsman?
BH i know you know all about this one.

G

Goldwing

OK no thanks on the criticism, just enjoy the pic without the bitching ha?
I started 12/12 to early, happy now

hubcap

hubcap

oh cmon...
noones bitchin..

its just not often we see top 44. let alone top 44 at day 56. whether you realize it or not, the info and pics youre posting is helping the community, as a whole, have a better understanding of whats really out there.
it may sound like critisism...but think of it more as "thinking out loud."

i can say with certainty, that everyone who posted on this thread, thanks you for making this info and the pics available to us.

not every plant that doesnt perform to growers expectations, is the growers fault, you dig?

can ya fill us in on where you sourced the seeds?

thanks for your contribution, farmer goldwing. and please dont get discouraged from posting more about your grow with top44..... personally id like to hear your impression of the final smoke and look forward to seeing a pic or two of the final buds.

B

British_Hempire

I'm afraid I don't know anything about that skunk x top44 from seedsman other than I think it was originally done by Green Hornet Seeds as hey had it on their list of strains a couple of years ago. Top44 is generic skunky smoke, not that potent but okay for daytimes if you're not a heavyweight smoker. I would expect the skunk will improve it a bit, but it will still be a pretty generic skunk imho. Depends if folks like skunky smoke where ya live or not I guess.

G

Goldwing

oh cmon...
noones bitchin..

its just not often we see top 44. let alone top 44 at day 56. whether you realize it or not, the info and pics youre posting is helping the community, as a whole, have a better understanding of whats really out there.
it may sound like critisism...but think of it more as "thinking out loud."

i can say with certainty, that everyone who posted on this thread, thanks you for making this info and the pics available to us.

not every plant that doesnt perform to growers expectations, is the growers fault, you dig?

can ya fill us in on where you sourced the seeds?

thanks for your contribution, farmer goldwing. and please dont get discouraged from posting more about your grow with top44..... personally id like to hear your impression of the final smoke and look forward to seeing a pic or two of the final buds.

OK will keep you posted, I tryed a sample of the heme and it was a nice calm high
Thanks

G

Goldwing

Top 44

My first grow so I'm still learning

I thought I'd show you some of the progression of the grow

I started with a six bank bubbelponic system then moved them to 5 gal bucket with a airstone, now in three gal buckets to get more height.

Top 44 goes more wide then up and want taller strains from here on.

Will also only use Fem seeds from here out to save the heart ache of lose till I get better

I use all the shown CFL's and a 400W HPS

User94431 pic25579 1229216918
19a
11a
G

Goldwing

how is the smoke from the 44

Got another week just to harvest and then up to 5 more weeks of drying and mostly curing.

From the sample cut, fast dried it has a calming action on the body and mind.
I here it gets old as a regular cannabis but heck what about the Jack Daniel drinkers that have the same drink after dinner? :banana:
This was considered a beginners strain and made to be hid out of sight with it's 26" max height profile.

But I have room and height and if I can wait this long for a fast indica to mature, late because of my mistakes.
I got room for height and I love Sativa's moo-cho better.
I now have in my strain bank;
Kali Mist, (Holy grail of Sativa's) My fall season indoor grow
Utopia Haze, Sative Cannabis winner 2008, My fall season indoor grow

White Willow Max (50/50) improved WW

Grapefruit (hard to get)
GrapePurp, female

Thai S-Skunk, (free)
Purple Skunk, (free)
Persian Skunk. (free)

Next year 2010 for production strains I want; NL #5 and AK -47

So interesting how you grow in your desired strains later after you start.
Need a private bumper sticker; "So many strains so little time" :afroweed:

hubcap

hubcap

all right!!!

more info for the top44 vault!

well done farmers! keep the updates flowing!

G

Goldwing

I have to admit the is very slow and annoying to first have a comment approved and then not see all your work in type lose in space :mad0233:

hubcap

hubcap

hang in there farmer goldwing...
if you really need some answers, all i can say is be patient...

youll see, over time, this is an effective method to "keeping the weeds from the garden" if you will. it does contribute to the overall quality of the guests, and youll find that very helpful once, the intial trial period is over....

hang in there, bro, and stay patient. were all here keepin an eye out for your ladies and are here to help once the "trial" or "probie" period is over........please, bear with us.

that being said...youre my kinda smoker...i prefer the sats and their dominant hybrids as well. but, we love ALL weed dont we?

G

Goldwing

What wrong with my plant?

What up with my poor female?
Thanks

Whats wrong
Top Bottom