Top 44

• Thread starter TylerDurden119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

So I just got my pack of Top 44 from homegrown fantaseed and have started poppin em.

This will be my first grow diary. I run sog or scrog 4' x 8' beds with pro mix. I recently began a hunt for new strains as I had run the same for YEARS. I recently picked up a bunch of strains at a convention that came thru town and am happy with some of the strains I got but am not gona settle for less until i find the exact pheno im lookin for. I'm looking for 7-9 wk strains, central cola dominant thats fiyaaaa. I made a list of 30 or so strains I'd like to try and this is the first.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pic's up of some sprouting beans!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luyck finding ur chosen pheno bro! It's always a fun hunt. Keep us posted once u start gettn some pics. Check out my tga grow. Got some week6 pics up.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

soaked seeds overnight and 24 hrs later 9/10 had cracked.

Filled plastic beer cups halfway with HP pro mix and soaked from the bottom in a very light rhizotnoic batch.

Then put the 10 cups in a tray under my fluorescents elevated off a rooting mat by laying bamboo stakes on the mat.

Tried gettin pics but i was messing with the white balance in teh flower room and didn't have the patience to fiddle with the cam. Gona get it straightened out and take some pics tomorrow.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

I don't really want to use the dome but its kinda drafty with the exhaust and winter is more than here so gona use the lid. I was just gona put the lid on once they had sprouted. I've never really popped seeds before so I'm trying different methods out. I thought about cling wrap over the tops but settled on this as i had enough to fill the tray up. I'm giving them the same air breaks the cuttings get. Atleast 2x a day.

The cuttings are some of the strains I have just ran on this new road im on. I'll be doing a seperate grow review for those as it will be established cuttings and more of a grow, where as this is kinda a treasure hunt.

IMG 0220
IMG 0221
IMG 0222
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

didn't have the best of luk germin these out. out of the 9 that cracked 5 sprouted and only 3 made it.

Not to happy about that but think the soil was to compacted by a soaking, prolly downed in a lack of oxygen. lesson learned.

popped a couple mutants i found for practice and have gotten a much better success rate.

right now they're vegging until i can get cuts off them to see what i have. should b a week or two until i'll get cuts. I'll post pics up when i do.

peace in teh middle east,

tyler

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

will be ending this thread.....

Have sprouted bunch of freebies and will continue the Top 44 diary along with the freebies. Title will be-Tylerdurdens pheno hunt ep.1, if ur interested in how the top 44 turns out.

Top Bottom