Top 5 Breeders?

• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
cant count how many beans we have gifted over the years....its not about the $....its about how we just want evryone to get stoned and be happy....everything we have has been proven...just cuz a strain online has a $200 price tag doesnt make it worthy, our stock rocks, and will stand behind it everytime....reckon sum folks just dont get it bro, alot of freebies is what u want, thats what u get dig?
I stand on your comment. You are one of the few that don't make $$$$$ your priority.

In my mind you stand with those few that operate with integrity and love for the plant and movement.

You have shown your generosity and asked for nothing in return. and that goes a looooong way in my book. :D You are a stand up dude man.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I stand on your comment. You are one of the few that don't make $$$$$ your priority.

In my mind you stand with those few that operate with integrity and love for the plant and movement.

You have shown your generosity and asked for nothing in return. and that goes a looooong way in my book. :D You are a stand up dude man.

Absolutely. We need more peeps like the both of you. You guys have earned the respect you get and I’m glad to be a witness :-)

Srenots

Srenots

thx bro...that means alot and goes a long way, its what keeps us motivated .....fuck big brother and all the bullshit rules they make.....we make our own rules round these parts

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely. We need more peeps like the both of you. You guys have earned the respect you get and I’m glad to be a witness :)
Wow bro, that was a right nice thing to say man. Thank you for the props. At the end of the day it is really all about "self respect" being able to look at the man in the mirror and sleep well at night. Having self respect then shines thru to having respect for others. Respect is contagious. Spread it around!!!!!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I woke up sick this morning. That and I got scolded last night before bed so I woke up in a shitty mood. But I can honestly say this has cheered me right up. It’s nice to know we got folks who really care about the plant and not just cups, awards and seed sales. To know the state of the community is the best it’s ever been because of folks like you two who really care about not just yourself but others around you. And it’s not limited to just you two either we have quite a few in this thread alone that seem to care.

The state our society is in right now makes this heart warming. I can’t even look at the news anymore without getting upset. We have so many takers and not enough givers in this world and I’m happy to say that we have a disproportionate amount of givers here at the farm and it’s hard to not feel good about that.

Srenots

Srenots

actually looking for 1 or 2 peeps that are interested in keeping the lines going....need sum1 to commit to make a bunch of new beans so we can keep em goin , life has changed this way and looking for potential breeder...just for the sake of not letting the beans get old and fade away...dig?

Srenots

Srenots

cactus....that pic of ur Pineapple Skunk keeps wackin me in the head every time i look at the laptop lmao...very nice work bro...I know u said its not the most potent smoke....but she sure looks fire from here brother...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I woke up sick this morning. That and I got scolded last night before bed so I woke up in a shitty mood. But I can honestly say this has cheered me right up. It’s nice to know we got folks who really care about the plant and not just cups, awards and seed sales. To know the state of the community is the best it’s ever been because of folks like you two who really care about not just yourself but others around you. And it’s not limited to just you two either we have quite a few in this thread alone that seem to care.

The state our society is in right now makes this heart warming. I can’t even look at the news anymore without getting upset. We have so many takers and not enough givers in this world and I’m happy to say that we have a disproportionate amount of givers here at the farm and it’s hard to not feel good about that.
In response, I learned a quote a long long time ago. The quote when first read was a paradox to me as I didn't understand it. That was until I started practicing it. Which lead to this quote "thru the doing, comes the understanding" The quote I opened about went like this...…….. "you can only keep what you have, by giving it away"...………………….. :D Can anyone one of you fellas tell me where I came across those 2 quotes?????? If you can I will send you a free pack to test. All I ask is you post a grow log with details and give the man who worked the line credit!!!!!!!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hmmm..That will be interesting..I have a Mandarine Sunset (my only one from them) about 6 weeks in right5 now..smells very sour xx
Have you ever had tangie or ecto cooler? Won’t come close to the orange of those too.
I have a friend who owns a dispensary and they use to pheno hunt for Ethos, all of the phenos they sorted out lacked in flavor.
Manderine cookies was the only one I kept. Which is an award winning cut and got on high times top ten list last year. But still it mostly sits in the jar.
DFECD1B2 8030 4C4E B741 F01FB041C24D
1E07EA2C ABFB 4408 AE74 55398402DFCA
It’s an easy sell though long dense frosty nuggets, probally the prettiest buds I’ve ever grown besides strains that yield diamond buds. With the price of pot these days diamond bud plants just don’t make sense.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
cactus....that pic of ur Pineapple Skunk keeps wackin me in the head every time i look at the laptop lmao...very nice work bro...I know u said its not the most potent smoke....but she sure looks fire from here brother...
Oh no bro. To correct, it is absolute fire...……….. rocks my world real proper. What I was trying to say is the line needed a lot more work. Very unstable with hermie tendencies...…… And that was the 2nd line from that breeder that had hermies issues. That shot was from only 1 plant of a 12 pack that didn't throw true hermie traits.

Srenots

Srenots

Oh no bro. To correct, it is absolute fire...……….. rocks my world real proper. What I was trying to say is the line needed a lot more work. Very unstable with hermie tendencies...…… And that was the 2nd line from that breeder that had hermies issues. That shot was from only 1 plant of a 12 pack that didn't throw true hermie traits.
ahh, copy that

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
To be clear, it isn't my work. my grow yes, but I had nothing to do with the breeding of that line. That was a tester pack from digital genetics. And like I shared with the breeder when his 1st line was throwing lots of herms, I wasn't upset cause thats what running and testing new lines is all about. there are going to be failures along the way. Hopefully my input to the breeder motivated them to do further work and breed out that tendency.

Top Bottom