Top 5 Breeders?

• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

its Cherry Pie clone only, hit with Hyper Glue (GG4 x Afternoon Delight x Cinderella 99)....its fire
then went as far as F3 on the Hyper Cherry Pies , F3 on the Kashmir99 , and F3 on the Hyper Glue.....multitasking while doin a sht load of strains all at once....pollen chucking and finding the good ones to bang with.....turned out pretty good...its alot of work, def not fer the lazy folks , but very rewarding ....we just want every1 to get stoned and have access to some decent sht ....spread the luv......as it should be ~

Anonymoose

Anonymoose

then went as far as F3 on the Hyper Cherry Pies , F3 on the Kashmir99 , and F3 on the Hyper Glue.....multitasking while doin a sht load of strains all at once....pollen chucking and finding the good ones to bang with.....turned out pretty good...its alot of work, def not fer the lazy folks , but very rewarding ....we just want every1 to get stoned and have access to some decent sht ....spread the luv......as it should be ~
You know man, not to be presumptuous but I'd love to have some of your genetics. You guys seem legit and I'm certainly down with your stated goals. 😀 I tried to PM you but I can't. I've appreciated what you and @jumpincactus have had to say in this thread, you strike me as people who love the plant more than cash so you're my kind of folks. Thanks and have a good day/night depending on where you are. 🙃

H

hawkman

I,'ll tell u what i think happened at cannabeanery.a guy opened a forum/seed vending site and there wasn't enough traffic to get it going.when they first got going I got a belter of a big bag o free beans off em and pantagruel aka zeke.some o pantagruel gear,3 packs of fem cookies and a few other strains I can't remember at the moment but it was about £300 worth o beans.the cookies were shit hot.they were from a seed co called twin peaked.i highly recommend em.i got they'r jolly rancher x forum cut,Green crack x forum cut and thin mint cut x forum cut called double cookies.every pack gave me at least one keeper.still got the jolly cookies and crack cookies keepers but I didn't keep the double cooks as I have the thin mint cut itself and no I don't have the room to keep similar phenoes but they were great beans
have gotten 3 packs from the cannabeanery - all were Ok stuff ran both gear from twin peak - during their specials packs went for $30.00

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

have gotten 3 packs from the cannabeanery - all were Ok stuff ran both gear from twin peak - during their specials packs went for $30.00
$30 for a 6 pack o elite cut to elite cut fems?You can't go wrong at $30 a pack.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You know man, not to be presumptuous but I'd love to have some of your genetics. You guys seem legit and I'm certainly down with your stated goals. 😀 I tried to PM you but I can't. I've appreciated what you and @jumpincactus have had to say in this thread, you strike me as people who love the plant more than cash so you're my kind of folks. Thanks and have a good day/night depending on where you are. 🙃
Yeh bro it aint about the dinero anymore. All about spreading the knowledge and love. Too many haters, politicians and wars for any of that the chasin the almighty dolla!!!

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Let me know when that cross is ready. I'm all over that!!! :D:fire::fire::fire::fire:
they finished up quite nice I would say and right at the moment she is winning the May Photo of the Month contest.
just in case you haven't seen her yet - Blood Orange BX1

LRM EXPORT 394772187378303 20190516 091457858

roach

roach

I can't name 5 breeders, but I might be able to name 5 seed makers.

I have to put OG Raskal as number one, everything I have grown from him has just been a step above everything else I have grown.

Relentless Seeds, grown several of his crosses and they have all been very good, and he seems to try to move from seedmaker to breeder.

Brother's Grimm, the only true breeder I can think of that I would recommend, although he seems to be moving into the seedmaking buisness.

I have grown some of Divine genetics crosses too, and they have all been good.

Spice of life, Vic High (bcsc) and ncga all deserve a spot too, although I dont think any of them are breeding anymore.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

I can't name 5 breeders, but I might be able to name 5 seed makers.

I have to put OG Raskal as number one, everything I have grown from him has just been a step above everything else I have grown.

Relentless Seeds, grown several of his crosses and they have all been very good, and he seems to try to move from seedmaker to breeder.

Brother's Grimm, the only true breeder I can think of that I would recommend, although he seems to be moving into the seedmaking buisness.

I have grown some of Divine genetics crosses too, and they have all been good.

Spice of life, Vic High (bcsc) and ncga all deserve a spot too, although I dont think any of them are breeding anymore.
[/QUOTE

Trumpseeds - he is a Master Breeder and at present doing a GhostTrainHaze #1 x Bruce banner #3 x Girl Scout Cookie and a California Orange Bud x Afghani (orginal cut) He also has some Orginial Cheese (UK) only doing a 30 veg and flip -they are 2 massive plants

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
they finished up quite nice I would say and right at the moment she is winning the May Photo of the Month contest.
just in case you haven't seen her yet - Blood Orange BX1

View attachment 873062
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:Can see why she is called "blood orange" Very nice indeed!!!! Hows the nose on that bad gal? Looks delishisous :D

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Dominion Seed Company.. Dominion Skunk... Local Skunk....Skunkband… Granny Skunk.... Sis Skunk...Munson..6 Mill...Polecat 91 Bx... Stash Plant...Airborne G13 x 1980s Original Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 x NL5. Basic Skunk it was called.... AB/G13 x Basic Skunk... NL5 used to be known as Basic 5. Sk1 used to be known as M9...
Lucky Dog.... Hunza Valley
Dynasty Genetics... Super Silver Cough... Pineapple Fields
Connoisseur Genetics... Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Duke Diamonds Vault....Sk x NL5/Hz xSuper Silver Grail Haze. Aka Super Silver Haze x C99 Male
Swami Organic Seeds... Blue Orca Haze... Neville LTD Release 1988 NL5/Haze F5... Has 1984 NL5 Original Cut before it went to Holland... Original NL5,Not Nevils/Sensi Seeds Bx crossed with 88 NL5/Hz F4
The Nature Farm Genetics 89 NL5 x Sk18

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Dominion Seed Company.. Dominion Skunk... Local Skunk....Skunkband… Granny Skunk.... Sis Skunk...Munson..6 Mill...Polecat 91 Bx... Stash Plant...Airborne G13 x 1980s Original Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 x NL5. Basic Skunk it was called.... AB/G13 x Basic Skunk... NL5 used to be known as Basic 5. Sk1 used to be known as M9...
Lucky Dog.... Hunza Valley
Dynasty Genetics... Super Silver Cough... Pineapple Fields
Connoisseur Genetics... Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Duke Diamonds Vault....Sk x NL5/Hz xSuper Silver Grail Haze. Aka Super Silver Haze x C99 Male
Swami Organic Seeds... Blue Orca Haze... Neville LTD Release 1988 NL5/Haze F5... Has 1984 NL5 Original Cut before it went to Holland... Original NL5,Not Nevils/Sensi Seeds Bx crossed with 88 NL5/Hz F4
The Nature Farm Genetics 89 NL5 x Sk18

Dude you should give the Burnout Chem (Chemdog D x Dominion) a whirl. Love that plant and dropped my Polecat mom for it. Happen to run the Purple Dahlia (Lavander x Screaming Eagle) in all that stuff? From the same round as all the Munson and Polecat Bx seeds. That's in the next round for me also after I get done with my Sangria Punch (KQ x Screaming Eagle) run. Love Dukes wares.

Deke

Deke

Ace
Katsu
Bondi

Ace is also a great company to deal with. Every email answered with in hours if not sooner. And shipping, took 6 days from Spain to my mailbox( Midwest) last week. That is fantastic, and I thought Sensible Seeds at 9 days was great.

Top Bottom