Top 5 Strains To Grow In Coco?

• Thread starter BDGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDGrows

BDGrows

So as the title suggest, what would your top 5 strains be when it comes to growing in coco? How would you rate them when it comes to ease of growing, yield, potency, flavor, and odor? Thanks for your opinion, it will be affecting my future grows!

-BD

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My boy kills it with blue dream hitting almost 3 a light he also runs bubba which is nice in coco as it usually is a slow vegger but in coco she blows up

BDGrows

BDGrows

Ok, then what are your top 5 personal strains to grow? Im looking for ideas.

BDGrows

BDGrows

Seed only, and ideally if I could get a high yield with dense nugs that are potent. I grew some auto chemdog and it came it came out somewhat fluffy. I grew a lemon skunk and it was super dense and tasty nugs. Im thinking of growing more of the Lemon skunk, this time in coco, and I am looking for 5 others to try this time around.

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Well I like lemon but it depends what your trying to get. If your set up is dialed in and you want the highest yields I would use a gorilla glue or Girl Scout both can be temperamental but if you know what your doing they yield great. If your less concerned about crazy high yields than I would say get some sativas and let them take all the time they need in veg and run them under 11/13 in flower. Yield will be lower but all of the wonderful phenos will come out and you'll have the baddest smoke around.

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Also, and I suppose this is a personal opinion but I fucking hate auto flowers. I'm cultivating an exquisite medicine here I don't want my ability to control taken away from me

tomliboo

tomliboo

Also, and I suppose this is a personal opinion but I fucking hate auto flowers. I'm cultivating an exquisite medicine here I don't want my ability to control taken away from me

You still control autos to a certain degree, you just have to read the plant a bit more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom