top before switching to flower?

• Thread starter DankBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankBuds420

DankBuds420

this is my first grow, and i want more tops then i already have but need to switch to flower asap! can i top the day i switch or should i just roll with what i got??

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Feel free to top before you flower. Most cultivars will stretch a little after the flip anyway. Good luck with your grow! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

Feel free to top before you flower. Most cultivars will stretch a little after the flip anyway. Good luck with your grow! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
thanks for that info man! im full of questions haha trying to soak is as much as possible.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

thanks for that info man! im full of questions haha trying to soak is as much as possible.
You are welcome brother! We have all been there. I still learn something new every day. It would get pretty fucking boring if I didn't. Just take the mistakes as learning experiences and roll with the punches. It gets easier as time goes on. Good luck again! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I find often when I have topped before flower, like real close that the two new tops can turn into colas that are too close and can have a negative impact. Better just to leave it, as far as topping in my experience, if it’s right befor flip

Top Bottom