Top Cash Crop, PERIOD!

• Thread starter Gymshoes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gymshoes

My uncle Jack was given $1500.00 cash to start growing for his brother (with more cash given as needed)...

If your bro gave YOU whatever amount of money you needed to start growing for him, would you

1. grow in dirt (because you are used to it and good at it) or water (zero experience)

2. use what seeds you have on hand (an excellent collection) or buy new seeds from breeders?

A. What seeds would you buy considering price is no object?

This is a real situation and any and all comments are welcome.

hubcap

hubcap

1. id use the method of growth that i was most comfortable with. if its soil, id go durt.
2. use my own, mate. unless we need a change.

A. id buy as much super silver haze and jack herer and NL5/Haze as i could and have the time of my LIFE phenotype hunting.

didnt i just answer this question?
along with a few other farmers????
things that make you go hmmmm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LRstMPlN2I[/YOUTUBE]

T

the Rock

i agree with the NL5xhaze excellent yields with adequate veg time

I have also had good luck lately with killing fields(sannie) and the sannies jack(jack herer F5) heri is also good but doesnt have the HUGE yields,,got some of his Madshit(heri x white widow) goin now and trying sour bubble for the first time

Big V

Big V

I think I would refuse the deal and stay growing for myself... There is always trouble in a situation like this.

T

todgerdelburro

My uncle Jack was given $1500.00 cash to start growing for his brother (with more cash given as needed)...

If your bro gave YOU whatever amount of money you needed to start growing for him, would you

1. grow in dirt (because you are used to it and good at it) or water (zero experience)

2. use what seeds you have on hand (an excellent collection) or buy new seeds from breeders?

A. What seeds would you buy considering price is no object?

This is a real situation and any and all comments are welcome.

1] yes, some dirt, it is a failsafe banker...... but if I can experiment with my first ever grow having a hydro tank beside the dirt plants 50/50 with no internet to help me, so can you. The Hydro won so massively I have never put a plant in dirt again.

2] getting good at growing a gardens full potential requires experimentation, trial running different strains is just one way to max its possibilities.

sannies jack sounds really interesting, cheap too, if you sell it, do people in your market pay more [or quicker] for coinisseur sativas or are you just as well off growing a high yielding, quick Indi dom cash cropper plant ?

G

Gymshoes

Thanks all for the advice.
I keep hearing hydro is faster and yields better,
but i have no idea where to start...
And there is so much sruff to buy, like PPM meters, TDS pens, pumps, hoses, connectors, so much stuff! But i AM sick and tired of all the spilled dirt everywhere i look.
Going hydro would be a BIG change...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd go with coco with canna nutes and the best 60 day max strain I could find . I'd find mothers and do clone runs

T

todgerdelburro

Make that 3, drain to waste, you make the mix, water with it till you get some runoff, done.

I did a recirculating NFT system first, far harder to get right, but I got it spot on & never had problems. Coco is a lot easier and you have more flexibility to move plants around, with NFT & Ebb & Flow etc you set up a table and then are stuck. Coco is slightly slower [esp veg] & yield is slightly lower, but it is a far more reliable & foolproof way to go than anything else I have found.

eyes

eyes

my advice:i wont get into the growin for someone else i believe big v covered that...as far as dirt goes yes its a failsafe.if i were to try hydro,id try coco.closest thing to it and its almost a failsafe as well.use a good coco like canna or another good brand and remember coco neeeds extra cal and mag.you dont need cococ nute specifically.can do just fine with gh flora or flora nova,too.

hydro is great but youll need to try a very small set up first and get your feet wet.As long as u keep the res temps in check with plenty of dissolved oxgen,ph balanced,tds not too high but incrementally raised with crop maturity,you should be on your way.assuming u have all else in check.good luck.

M

Medic

Motas Toxic blue had some cashcroppin jar fillin phenotypes that was also very good meds. Id throw em outdoors and let them veg in trash cans then transplant to the ground in a supersoil mix for flowering.. You would have monster 10-15 pound plants depending on the strain and the geography where your at. Depending on a strain you can have 3 liter sized buds. They will shrink of course once dried but just imagine the yeilds.

Medic

Motarebel

Motarebel

Motas Toxic blue had some cashcroppin jar fillin phenotypes that was also very good meds. Id throw em outdoors and let them veg in trash cans then transplant to the ground in a supersoil mix for flowering.. You would have monster 10-15 pound plants depending on the strain and the geography where your at. Depending on a strain you can have 3 liter sized buds. They will shrink of course once dried but just imagine the yeilds.

Medic

LOL! That's exactly what i told shoes but some peeps just need to find out for themselves.:rasta:

G

grizz

I'd go with coco with canna nutes and the best 60 day max strain I could find . I'd find mothers and do clone runs
thats the facts Jack, no 90 day strains cash crop commercial. best cuts you can get your hands on and a 120 site ezy cloner.

G

Gymshoes

1] yes, some dirt, it is a failsafe banker...... but if I can experiment with my first ever grow having a hydro tank beside the dirt plants 50/50 with no internet to help me, so can you. The Hydro won so massively I have never put a plant in dirt again.
Hmmm...

sannies jack sounds really interesting, cheap too, if you sell it, do people in your market pay more [or quicker] for coinisseur sativas or are you just as well off growing a high yielding, quick Indi dom cash cropper plant ?
I have grown Sannie's Jack and i liked it. Tasty, aromatic, and potent. But the new growing plans are not to grow lots of weed just to sell like dealers do... This grow is a collaboration between a hobby grower and a pothead with money, and the object is to keep them both supplied with plenty of reserve strains on hand for variety.

G

Gymshoes

LOL! That's exactly what i told shoes but some peeps just need to find out for themselves.:rasta:

:fighting0087: Darn it all! 'shoes understands that almost ANY decent strain, if vegged long enough in big enough containers will produce a heavy yield, OK?

BOG used to veg his big plants (we have all seen the pictures) as long as six months!

The problem, or conundrum, is exactly what route to take.

Pretend you live in a 600 square foot house with one large closet. What are you gonna do? How on earth can a closet measuring 3.8' X 1.5' X 7' produce enough excellent weed for two potheads with incredibly high tolerance levels (and one is a VERY heavy user) ?

B

blue

I wouldnt bother as cash cropping is only holding the scene back it only gives governments the ammo they need to keep us down.......

people before proffit!!!!!!!!!

R

recuser

soil outdoors dont take too much thought! If you can grow tomatoes you gan grow weed!
your own strains for sure
if I was going to cash crop and buy seed I'd get chronic or ak-47

M

Medic

:fighting0087: Darn it all! 'shoes understands that almost ANY decent strain, if vegged long enough in big enough containers will produce a heavy yield, OK?

?

Well then whats up with the thread bro.

B

Bubble Puppy

I recently picked NLxBB as a cash crop cause it was the cheapest out of the ones i was looking at ...And im low on cash but wanna get started right away.I still plan on getting at least 1 more...

Williams Wonder
POG
Ak-47
BB
NLxBB
Chronic
Double Dutch
Shiva Skunk aka M-39

Latest posts

Top Bottom