Top Feeder for under 50$

• Thread starter ZombieSlave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

ZombieSlave

In case anyone wanted a cheap and easy top dripper. I find this to be a temporary solution more so then a long term one.

Just insert the pump in the epic center and turn it on/off when you need.

Rainbird manifold from hardware store.
Tubeing. Dripper stakes. 180gph sub-pump(10$)

hope this helps some peeps.

Top feed2
Top feed
G

GeneticFreak

How's it goin ZombieSlave? How many site will that feed? Looks promising..
I see you have ur State Card that's cool.

Z

ZombieSlave

I have an 8 site, but you can custom build it to probably any size as long as you have a fundamental understanding of how this works.

I saw you recently started a new UC grow GF. your posts help me get started as well.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Those raindrip manifolds are available from well stocked hydrostores as well.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

looks like a pretty easy set up. This is what I am currently using...

Unnamed
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

we have found that drippers work much better in the sides of the bucket so they simply recirculate, but what ever works best for you...

nice thread

G

GeneticFreak

we have found that drippers work much better in the sides of the bucket so they simply recirculate, but what ever works best for you...

nice thread

Hey DS what do you mean by "drippers work much better in the sides of the bucket"?

Cort

Cort

No pics. Its taken apart for cleaning but...

I use a similar pump as Zombie has shown with output hose taped to a bamboo stake to feed my DTW coco pots. Big help, about 13 bucks to set up if you have a Harbor Freight around.

I have a Harbor Freight pump and similar sized from hydroshop that cost me 2x. HF pump blows the other away in pressure, lift and even the cord is more sturdy.

Z

ZombieSlave

No pics. Its taken apart for cleaning but...

I use a similar pump as Zombie has shown with output hose taped to a bamboo stake to feed my DTW coco pots. Big help, about 13 bucks to set up if you have a Harbor Freight around.

I have a Harbor Freight pump and similar sized from hydroshop that cost me 2x. HF pump blows the other away in pressure, lift and even the cord is more sturdy.

I like the direction of that and im close to a HF ill go check it out sometime.
personally I Think you want low pressure for this kind of thing but go with what works for you of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom