Top of my plant turning yellow

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Hi guys/gals. I’m towards the end of week 5 since flip. The fan leaves towards the top of my plant are starting to turn yellowish. I would like to get ahead of this before it gets bad.
Ff hf soil in a 3 gallon fabric pot on a rack. I’m in a 3x5x5’ closet with 4” exhaust. And a 10” fan for circulation. I was feed ff 6-4-4 until about 3 weeks ago when I slowly started adding Humboldts 0-7-5. Last feeding was 4 days ago and i I only did a 1/4 tsp of the flower nutes 6-4-4 and 1/2 tsp of the bloom nutes. I’m thinking I started weening it of N to soon. Everything was fine until 2 days ago when I noticed a spot on one leaf. Now today faded leaves. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. I do have a journal going for this plant which has detailed info if you need to know anything else. Bubba cheesecake with 220w lights at around 30-35 dli.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I’m towards the end of week 5 since flip
is this you first grow? you must then currently be very exited to have made it this far but also worried about the issue at hand.
Ff hf soil
👎
in a 3 gallon fabric pot on a rack
👍
I’m thinking I started weening it of N to soon.
correct
Everything was fine until 2 days ago when I noticed a spot on one leaf. Now today faded leaves.
good on you for jumping on to this issue so promptly

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

is this you first grow? you must then currently be very exited to have made it this far but also worried about the issue at hand.

👎

👍

correct

good on you for jumping on to this issue so promptly.

👎

👍

correct

good on you for jumping on to this issue so promptly
Thank you.This is my first indoor grow. I grew outdoors last summer which turned out well. So I figured I would try an indoor run. Which was going to good to be true. Lol I guess it was only a matter of time till I screwed something up. I’m gonna give it a little more of the veg nutes tonight and hope that helps. And yes I’m very excited about this grow. It’s a new strain from seedsman that is a cross between two of my favorite strains. It’s smelling so good right now I really don’t want to screw it up.lol

Top Bottom