Top Soil! blessing or myth

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

hello everyone, so i got some bat shit both mexican and jamican and i was thinking of sprinking a lil bit of both on top of my coco when they just get in veg and thats all. is that a waste or am i a few ingrediants shy of a good idea. i hear variouse things about top soils, just like everything else in this activity

J

Jalisco Kid

I would read until I could answer your question. Is this an experiment or are you trying to get the most out? JK

sixstring

sixstring

hello everyone, so i got some bat shit both mexican and jamican and i was thinking of sprinking a lil bit of both on top of my coco when they just get in veg and thats all. is that a waste or am i a few ingrediants shy of a good idea. i hear variouse things about top soils, just like everything else in this activity

You could do it but you might get some tip burn after the first few waterings unless it's a real light dusting.be better to mix into your soil before transplant imo.but if that's not an option just go for it :) just know that you won't need as much nitrogen in your feeds for a bit.gl

Top Bottom