*** TopDawg Seeds - Guava #13 ***

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

dam shit lookin right my dude! and from the sound of it u found a keeper once she show them hairs ;)

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Those leaves are looking HP dominant, fat and wide. Hopefully it will be a female. Keep up the good work.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

The plants look super healthy, cool leaves - should bring you some nice smoke. :afroweed:

Appreciate ya checkin things out CW, the lungs are ready to find out, Peace SSP

girls are looking fantastic ssp

Thx bro lead, jus tryin to produce some dank like u, Peace SSP

Shiva dude,

Those leaves look like they could cut down a tree - loving the fat blades. Karma boost!

2dog

Whatup 2Dog, Crazy aint they, smell really crazy too, Peace Shiva

Looking good. Keep up that hard work!

Right on Snowblind, tryin my best to put it down, Peace SSP

Holy shit bro that looks awesome so dark and dank lookin you can tell already that shit is goin to be serious you got her lookin right the leaf structure is really really sick lookin keep on killin it like always bro!!!

Whatup up doe bro stick, man since goin into the smartpot she's has taken off, thx dawg, Peace Shiva

lookin good boss, cant wait to see how these turn out!

Whats good andy107, thanks a lot my friend, jus tryin to do the state proud, Peace SSP

dam shit lookin right my dude! and from the sound of it u found a keeper once she show them hairs ;)

Looks like we're in biznaz winta, tell me whatcha think, looks like a broad to me, Peace Shiva

Those leaves are looking HP dominant, fat and wide. Hopefully it will be a female. Keep up the good work.

Means a lot hearin that bro JJ-NYC, appreciate the good vibes, looks like we have a lady in our presence :makeup Peace Shiva

Quick Update
100_4482.JPG

100_4488.JPG

100_4481.JPG

100_4485.JPG

Gonna LST those sexy legs and get this show on the road,

Peace SSP

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup SSP! Congrats on the female! Can't wait to see how she turns out... :cool

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
subscribed for the show,congrats on the female bro...lets see the :harvest: !!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sup SSP! Congrats on the female! Can't wait to see how she turns out... :cool

Whatup Shady, thx bro, you and me either, ur lady is lookin amazing over there too, continued good vibes in ur journey, Peace Shiva

subscribed for the show,congrats on the female bro...lets see the :harvest: !!

Thx burnalot420, appreciate ya takin the time to check things out my friend, and so the show begins, Peace SSP

Lookin' nice

Thx my friend, Peace SSP

Last Veg Update: 3-4-11

100_4507.JPG

100_4512.JPG

100_4510.JPG

100_4509.JPG

She's really respondin well to supercropp'n, fim'n, and LST'n (thx Tobor & LBH), I think that covers all the toture tactics, and can't forget the smell thats comin on stronger by the day, all branches are super strong, overall she's not the heaviest of feeders up to this point,

Peace Shiva

sticky icky

sticky icky

Ahhhh suki suki now looking like beaties Shiva can't wait to see the all the magic unfold those look like some really nice phenos bro! Great work

winta

winta

HEY LADIES!!! congrats on the female my dude! she looks like a keeper too :)

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Ahhhh suki suki now looking like beaties Shiva can't wait to see the all the magic unfold those look like some really nice phenos bro! Great work

HEY LADIES!!! congrats on the female my dude! she looks like a keeper too :)

Appreciate the good vibes fella's, Peace SSP

Week 1 Flower

100_4588.JPG

100_4582.JPG

100_4586.JPG

100_4583.JPG

We're in full stretch mode now and I love this gal's structure and unique smell of chemical dank and slight garlic, fed 1/2 strenght nutes last week and she took off, C ya'll in a week

Peace Shiva

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You've got that girl looking sexy SSP! Those fat blades look perfect... :cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

You've got that girl looking sexy SSP! Those fat blades look perfect... :cool

Thanks Shady, appreciate the rep bro, tryin my best to "Treat her like a Lady"

She's Hot Bro! you scored!!! SIK!

Word up G.o.D., looks like the stretch is over and the fun really begins, thx for the rep

shes lookin dam good bro! she gonna be beastin pretty soon!

Can u dig it, yes we can, and i'm gone

damn ssp!!!! looking proper!

Tabernacle E.T., good lookin bro, jus tryin to keep pace wit all you pro's

Update: Week 2 Flower

100_4653.JPG

100_4646.JPG

100_4671.JPG

Thx go out to my man Shady for the forewarning about the stretch as i'd be up a creek w/o a paddle, looks like were gonna be stack'n from here on in, 2 weeks down 2 months to go, hahaha

Peace SSP

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Lookin so healthy. Really like the training technique.

winta

winta

she lookin dam good bro! the pheno i didnt keep was pretty stretchy and real chemmy but the pheno i kept didnt stretch much at all

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

she lookin dam good bro! the pheno i didnt keep was pretty stretchy and real chemmy but the pheno i kept didnt stretch much at all

Oh yeah, gonna keep an eye and a nose out for that, i'm simple if its dank its stay'n, thx for check'n her out

Start Week 3 Flower

100_4695.JPG

100_4696.JPG

100_4705.JPG

100_4708.JPG

stretch is over and budset has kick'd in, gonna start w/ the atami pk 13/14 for a week or so, then on to bloombastic and some other goodies...

Peace SSP

true grit

true grit

Looking sweet. stoked to hear what kinda smells come off these!

Top Bottom