TopDawg's Coffee Kush

• Thread starter SmokinDogCujo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
I lucked up on these a few weeks ago on THCbay and figured I would use these to do my first grow log on THCFarmer. I'm gonna warn you now, this will probably take a while to finish. :wait I take my time in veg and will flower the seed plants just to determine sex.

I also picked up a few air pots to try out. This will be an organic grow in supersoil.

Topdawgs coffee kush
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Found some seedling starting mix at Wally World that I added a few handfuls of worm castings a gallon of coco coir.

I started 10 seeds and all 10 germed. I haven't been 10 for 10 in a long time! :yes

E

entrails

Those seeds look great out of the pack. So fat, dark and healthy looking. Take your time and do it right!

This is going to be a great show and grow!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice score on the Coffee Kush... Very interested to hear how these turn out for you... Gonna watch this one.. Good luck, happy growing and all that..

M2M

G

Gro

a steamin hot bowl of coffee kush.sounds great first thing in the morning.lol

did a side by side with the air pots last run and was quite impressed with the results.keep us posted.:)

waayne

waayne

Nice genetics Cujo!
Very interested in this strain
Gonna enjoy the show!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Those seeds look great out of the pack. So fat, dark and healthy looking. Take your time and do it right!

This is going to be a great show and grow!

entrails,

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, they were some nice looking beans!

I'm about to take some clones of CaliConnections "The Funk" and put them under the HID. So these will be next in line!

Nice score on the Coffee Kush... Very interested to hear how these turn out for you... Gonna watch this one.. Good luck, happy growing and all that..

M2M

M2M,

This will be my first run of TopDawg gear, so I'm anxious to see how these turn out as well.

Thanks for watching!

a steamin hot bowl of coffee kush.sounds great first thing in the morning.lol

did a side by side with the air pots last run and was quite impressed with the results.keep us posted.:)

G,ro

Dude, I'm a lightweight...don't know if I'll be able to do a bowl first thing in the morning...but I'm damn sure gonna try! lol:bong-hits: Do you have a thread for your airpot grow? I'd like to check it out!

Nice genetics Cujo!
Very interested in this strain
Gonna enjoy the show!

waayne,

Hope you do enjoy the gro show! The cross looked interesting so I said WTF....let's give it a whirl! Sounds like it's gonna be some fire

Grow Safe

SDC

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Nice Ill be checking this one out.

Have fun!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for checking it out HellMuTT...hopefully it will be a good one!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
CK Seedlings 10 days

Ok peeps...here we go at day 10. Nothing exciting so far, but they are looking good...IMHO of course!

These were taking last night.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow..you never realize how dirty your shit is until you see it in a pic! Guess I'll be washing out my tray this weekend

Mud Man

Mud Man

TAGGED CUJO!!..

love the organics and AIr Pot styleeeeee!! Watching this one man.. K+

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Well...today is day 18 and my little Coffee Kush are chugging along.

I have a baggie that is filled with 1/3 cup each of Alfalfa meal, Kelp meal and Worm castings. I soaked two teaspoons of this mixture in gallon of RO water over the weekend and gave them their first feeding yesterday (day 17).

012 Day 18 Group
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's my mixture of meals and castings, and a few more of the babies...

013 Kelp meal Alfalfa meal and  Worm Castings
014 Day 18 1 thru 3
015 Day 18 4 thru 6
016 Day 18 7 thru 9
017 Day 18 10
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
...and since I know seedling shots are boring, how 'bout a gratuitous bud shot?

SFV BX2  72 days
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yesssir ill be tuning in for this one mayn..what strain is that bud shot?

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey MarijuanaBaybe,

Thanks for stopping by. That there is Cali Connection's SFV OG BX2. It's the first OG I've ever grown! That shit is some fire!!

I

iahsound

Hey cujo nice looking cola there!! Man really stoked for your 10 out of 10 on those beans! i was wondering did you just stick those into your soil mix? i have been having some trouble getting beans to sprout lately, i just recently picked some up from the attitude seed bank and out of 18 beans only one made it:help: i grabed top44,kings kush,chronic,mataro blue and some other things and i did the old paper towel thing, most all the beans cracked but never did anything! I have cracked so many beans and i have never had this happen, so if you got any helpful hints
i would be glad to hear them!!!! thanks respect!!!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Jahsound,

Thanks for stopping by! I try to keep my seed starting as simple as possible. I just soak 'em for 24 hours, long enough to crack, and then I put 'em in soil. I think these were some pretty fresh seeds which helped the germ rate!

Top Bottom