Toping a weak plant. wise or no?

• Thread starter calibrian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pure arghan

looking good man

:sign0005:

before and after. this is my first green crack. kinda small and deficient. single stock and not very promising at all. then I topped it and as you can see, I have 5 large tops, 5 small tops, and clones to cut too. it stands at about a foot tall and looks to have a great yield.

topping a weak plant- it is a RISK, but can work and help your plants size and yield.

thats wot good care to a plant look's like, i hear ya plant ant finished till it's got shit for bub's and going buy them pick's she'll have big jusey ones, if you can put up more picks when got bud's, would love to see
rember to stop pep's finding your adress buy you putting up pick's, there's a thried on it, think it's called you need to read this or somthing? will pm you it if you want?
good work man and good luck with all your grow's :harvest:

C

calibrian

thats wot good care to a plant look's like, i hear ya plant ant finished till it's got shit for bub's and going buy them pick's she'll have big jusey ones, if you can put up more picks when got bud's, would love to see
rember to stop pep's finding your adress buy you putting up pick's, there's a thried on it, think it's called you need to read this or somthing? will pm you it if you want?
good work man and good luck with all your grow's :harvest:

thanks...? I think. I'll be honest with you, I'm pretty sure you gave me a compliment in your message but I really cant make out about half your typing. but I'm always willing to take advice and criticism regardless if in jumbled form or not.

:character0110:

Top Bottom