toping or F.I.M.ing auto's

• Thread starter mudman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mudman

ive read that autos cant b topped. is this true? and why? ive also heard someone say you can LST them but i have no idea what that means. ive never grown an auto and i'm wandering what kind of yield to expect. also, what factors play the biggest part on yield for autos. growing in dirt indoor and outdoor. strain is an amphetamine auto from cream of the crop seeds.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

the idea behind not topping is an auto only has a certain amount of time it can grow before it induces itself into flowering, so stalling or stressing it in any way will be completely counter productive... with autos you dont really have a timeframe like regular STABLE genetics.... where you can stress em kill em chop em, and then do what you want with them.

if you're in the right part of the world outdoors is the only reason i will recommend an auto. if you want good genetics, good yields that are worth the electricity and time you're wasting (not to mention the legal risk, because lets be honest nobody in a legal state would waste much time with autos, unless like stated above its the only option).

auto's are also, in my honest opinion, counter productive to a new beginner growers thoughts on how the cannabis plant operates. if someone wants to take a half ass approached because they simple cannot or refuse to learn about how flowers are induce when lighting is cut back to 12 hours.... then i'd at least tell the person use regular seeds and keep the lights on 12/12 from the start. you'll still have a better outcome IMHO, then you'll be a pro at flowering times.... just gotta learn veg!!!

rant. LOL

Top Bottom