topping did i screw up

• Thread starter budhound420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budhound420

My plant is 5 1/2 weeks old and i just topped it but i think i took to much i took the new growth of the very top but i went all the way to the base of the top Stem leaving no nodes sprouting out is just the top 4 branches with the big leaves showing did i screw up or is there still hope for my plant i have others I'm thinking about trying the fim technique with also any tips to keep me from murdering my plants would be h great lol

vaporedout

vaporedout

pics would help, but if your outdoors youll be fine. you can mutilate these plants and theyll keep asking for more.

vaporedout

vaporedout

that is low.... :) keep an eye on it, im sure itll start sprouting some new leaves though, it looks healthy. use the search bar and look on this site for topping. im sure there is a good tutorial somewhere. then youll be so good at it you can go up and snap off a top with your fingers ;)

B

budhound420

Thanks for the insight first grow so i have alot to learn i also fim one of my other ones n I'm pretty sure i did that right by the videos i watched have you ever fim'd any if yours

vaporedout

vaporedout

to be honest ive always just scrolled through when i saw fiming stuff. i dont know why? maybe because its hard to get right.... maybe its too intimidating. ill have to read up on it and try it. i always grow a few bagseeds that i have a ton of, and bend them and pinch them and just do stuff to, so i might as well try to fim. ohhh btw, what strain(s) are your growing? are you indoors or out?

B

budhound420

Just bag seeds or middies whatever u wanna call it that's what's 5 1/2 weeks i also have 2 that just sprouted a few days ago from some pretty good stuff my dad grew last year that I'm going will be add good as it was when he grew it

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur gunna b ok the plant is just young & wasn't quite ready 2 b topped.. But no worries b'cuz she will grow some new growth within a week.. U just slowed the down a tiny bit.. They will b ok these plants r very strong.. Good luck..

Top Bottom