Topping problem

• Thread starter GenghisKrhan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GenghisKrhan

Currently I am running Bubba Kush, GDP, and Trainwreck. I am fimming the indicas and topping the trainwreck. Few days ago i topped the trainwrecks above the 4th node. I am seeing no regenerative growth and am concerned that I have killed my sativas. I do not have much experience growing sativas, yet alone trainwreck. Can anyone tell me if I have tragically killed my plants. Or if i simply am not patient enough and need to keep waiting on the continuing growth of the main stem. (ps. the trainwrecks were a little stressed out when i topped. I know i shoujld not have jumped the gun. But any ideas as to whats going on?). thanks guys

sedate

sedate

GenghisKhan said:
Or if i simply am not patient enough and need to keep waiting on the continuing growth of the main stem

^^^ That.

Give 'em some more time.

Why are the Trainwreck's 'stressed'?

F

farmerjohn

This may be apples & oranges but I topped a seed plant that was quite young, of a strain that is mostly indica called Blue Dynamite, because it was showing signs of heat stress. So I cut off the part with upcurled leaves & thought I killed the poor thing. But after a period of dormancy, it sprouted new growth that doesn't have any signs of heat stress. So it seems to have worked. After topping I concentrated on strengthening the rootball with nutes & a repotting, feeling that was the major contributer to the heat stress symptoms.

S

seabass212

it takes them a while to reverse out of the shock. Dont stress out and feed them weird shit. Keep on your regime.
it seems like everytime I am at the store someone comes in stressing about something so minor and they get sold 60 bucks in "special" nutrients that will help.

C

CanadianClassic

Some plants come back from stress quicker then other be patient im sure you haven't killed them,Maybe just dwarfed them for a week or two lol

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

Top Bottom