Tops and leaves around them curling and wiling

• Thread starter Brother
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brother

Brother

Hello everybody,I would really appreciate your help,I posted a video with the perfectly healthy plants except the tops and the leaves with curling and wheeling down And I’m not sure why... it’s a winter run in a greenhouse, there is a lot of humidity so I was thinking first that plant can’t get out weather from the sistem cuz the ventilation inside of a greenhouse is not so good... please if anyone have an idea to share it,I would really appreciate. Thank you

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
pest probably, there is a lot of 3 fingered leaves, that’s a sign of bad stress! maybe too much watering also

Brother

Brother

Thank you for this,cuz I think same...I didn’t water them wrong,problem is cuz they are in beds and taking water from down... what can I do please? Thanks

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, trying to understand what you mean? take a pic of the bed and where the water is?
why don’t you just water manually from the top?

Brother

Brother

I have a dropping sistem,but the problem is cuz they are in greenhouses and becouse of all of this rain they uptake water from down...from ground... I don’t have anything in between beds and ground.... I was thinking to give them little bit food foliar until this area around roots get dry a little bit. I’m sorry for difficulty in understanding cuz my English is not best. Thank you

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have a dropping sistem,but the problem is cuz they are in greenhouses and becouse of all of this rain they uptake water from down...from ground... I don’t have anything in between beds and ground.... I was thinking to give them little bit food foliar until this area around roots get dry a little bit. I’m sorry for difficulty in understanding cuz my English is not best. Thank you
ok, so that shouldn’t be a major issue as gravity and nature will take its course.. though what about pests? because they are showing signs of major stress that’s been going on a while..
how old are they? seed or clone?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, so that shouldn’t be a major issue as gravity and nature will take its course.. though what about pests? because they are showing signs of major stress that’s been going on a while..
how old are they? seed or clone?
shut off the watering system and only use it when needed?

Brother

Brother

I spray and check them regularly,no pets... I’m not sure for root predators do... they are mature for flowering but I can keep them few days more until this get any better

Latest posts

Top Bottom