Tops and leaves around top curling

• Thread starter Brother
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brother

Brother

Hello everybody,I would really appreciate your help,I posted a video with the perfectly healthy plants except the tops and the leaves with curling and wheeling down And I’m not sure why... it’s a winter run in a greenhouse, there is a lot of humidity so I was thinking first that plant can’t get out weather from the sistem cuz the ventilation inside of a greenhouse is not so good... please if anyone have an idea to share it,I would really appreciate. Thank you

Brother

Brother

no thrips,mites or bugs... I spray them and check regularly... thank you

Brother

Brother

Is it possible becouse they are in beds and taking water from ground witch keeps roots constantly wet and make them weaker?

Heynow

Heynow

Maybe...I'm still thinking bugs. Probably russets if you don't see bugs physically

Brother

Brother

I just saw this response,thank you very much for the help... How is the best way to determine? I know for russet but I didn’t have a contact with them so far

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you can tell those plants are stressed badly, 3 fingered leaves, twisting, curling somethings been going on a while and it’s probably a pest or a mold/mildew.,, doesn’t seem to be a root issue..

Heynow

Heynow

Really you want to scope the leaves. Russets are so tiny you can't see them with a naked eye. Treat them with flying skull nuke em 2 oz/gal every other day for 2 weeks. Then every 3rd day until you harvest. Flying skull is citric acid omri listed They are a bitch to control and almost impossible to eradicate. There is a specific predator mite (am. andersoni) for them. I battled them for 3 months before I could figure it out. They are currently running rampant and destroying crops up and down the eastern seaboard.

If they are in veg still you can get conserve sc...its a spinosad a & d mix. I believe it has resididuals that can be detected 45 days after application. It's really a last resort before forbid 4f...which is a neurotoxin

Latest posts

Top Bottom