K

Kushbemycologne

is this normal its starting to flower
weedww.jpg

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

is this normal its starting to flower
weedww.jpg

might be nitrogen def. are the veins of the leaf green and yellowing from the outside of the leaf towards the inside? if thats the case could be mag def. are u feeding nutes?

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

looks like light bleaching or possible sulfur deficiency!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Possibly sulfur, could be iron, but it's not nitrogen because the plant hasn't pulled any from the older tissues. Both it and the one to the left look like they could use more light and/or food. I would try a seaweed foliar, I prefer the liquid solutions, whatever you find should be of some help, along with a root feeding of such. Start with label rates, and for foliar cut those rates to 1/4 of the root feeding rate. Use a couple of drops of dish soap to ensure it sticks to the leaves, and be certain to hit the undersides of the leaves or the plant can't really use what you're giving it.

symbiote420

symbiote420

definitely not N def.,what/how often are you feeding?,how close are your lights to the plant? i'm leaning to sulfur def.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Yep as other have said, Nitrogen deficiency is from the bottom of the plant, you'll notice yellowing as the N becomes mobile. I cannot tell based on those leaves but it's likely a Sulfur or Iron deficiency.

You could try to foliar with some epsom salts MgSo4, which will give you a kick of magnesium and sulfur. If they green back up, you know the problem. Otherwise, lean towards iron and its antagonizers.

O

organikn8

hey i aint no scientist but id flush it , and then start from there

J

JCashman

just trying to mention something that hasnt been said yet, but hows your light(s)?

it almost resembles an issue that a buddy of mine ran into, he thought it was nutes, but the plant just needed better lighting. in his case, the yellowing started around the tops (near the newest growth) and would eventually turn green after it got more light.

goodluck!

symbiote420

symbiote420

before trying to fix any nute problem ALWAYS make sure it's not your environment 1ST lights,ventilation,pest,etc.....

Top Bottom