• Tagged users None
Iheartindica

Iheartindica

Top view of my grow.
Tops

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have a suggestion, take advantage of your scrog now. I would either raise up the pots until they are being crushed by the scrog or lower the scrog down on top of them after you even the canopy by putting the smaller ones on a bucket or something to make them all the same height. Its not ideal but will work.
After I did that I would manipulate the branches under the scrog by tucking and even weaving the branches through and under the net until there were branches lined under the whole screen and then Id flip to 12/12. The scrog really doesnt do any good unless it is holding the branches out flat to expose the lower bud sites.

Iheartindica

Iheartindica

I have a suggestion, take advantage of your scrog now. I would either raise up the pots until they are being crushed by the scrog or lower the scrog down on top of them after you even the canopy by putting the smaller ones on a bucket or something to make them all the same height. Its not ideal but will work.
After I did that I would manipulate the branches under the scrog by tucking and even weaving the branches through and under the net until there were branches lined under the whole screen and then Id flip to 12/12. The scrog really doesnt do any good unless it is holding the branches out flat to expose the lower bud sites.
Yea I'm not gonna use the scrog after because my area is just too small to use a scrog I'm just using low stress training thru the whole flower my plants are getting too big as it is and the scrog is just making too difficult to maintain my plants

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Small area scrog is better than no scrog, I think your just afraid your gonna break your plants, try bending one branch and see how far it goes. Smashing them out flat under that scrog will give you a bunch more bud than letting them grow tall, thats the point.

Iheartindica

Iheartindica

Small area scrog is better than no scrog, I think your just afraid your gonna break your plants, try bending one branch and see how far it goes. Smashing them out flat under that scrog will give you a bunch more bud than letting them grow tall, thats the point.
no it's not that I'm afraid of breaking my plants it's that I literally don't have enough room to get in and trim or even water ...of anything I DO want to stretch my plants but yea my entry is just way to small for a scrog. the LST method seems to be working great so far but eventually I will have enough room for a scrog

Top Bottom