Toro & Hare here, sharing some of our design work.

• Thread starter toroandhare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
toroandhare

toroandhare

Supporter
Hi there,

I go by Toro and my wife is the Hare.

I've been designing for about 7 years while my wife has been helping manage the business for the last couple years.

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd share some work I've created in the cannabis industry. Hope y'all enjoy it.
Fire robin banner
Nf hemp merch
Uncle mac merch

toroandhare

toroandhare

Supporter
@Aqua Man please provide me a list of things you need. I'm currently building a menu.

Mylar bags come in two forms: Digital Printing and Gravure Printing

Digital Printing
Pros:
Lower MOQ (500pcs)
Faster Delivery time (14 day turnaround)
No plate Costs
Cons:
Quality of material is low
No special effects on the material (only matte or glossy texture)

Gravure
Pros:
Lower cost per pcs compared to Digital Printing
Special textures can applied: kraft paper, holographic material, gold sheen, embossing, Spot UV
Any shape and size can be made
Cons:
High MOQ (5000pcs)
Color plate charge per color (one time fee, afterwards do not need to pay for new re-orders)

Jars: Depends on what you need. We have flower jars, preroll tubes MOQ starts at 500pcs

Pros: The factory has childproof lids and can apply labels on the spot + boxes if needed to go with the jars
Cons: Shipping takes a long time because express air is super expensive. While boat is inexpensive, it can be 40 to 50 days for arrival

Stickers: All sorts of sizes and material 14 day turnaround

Let me know what you're specifically looking for in terms of item and quantity and I can send you rough estimates to get started.

@logic Thanks for the support my friend!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We looked long and hard for a service that would fit our business approach, toro and hare were the perfect match for what we were looking for. Service and pricing, completely affordable and the overall product is beyond good! It’s great!!!
Thanks toro and hare for your service and responses to our questions and putting it all together for us:)

1Diesel1😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom