Total newbie here! Please help!

• Thread starter Cancerbites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cancerbites

Cancerbites

First batch of Blackberry Kush (auto seed)
Organic soil with bat guano and mixed nutrients
1000w
tent grow
This is my first ever plant and I know I stunted it from the start... or at least I assume I did by starting in a Dixie and transplanting twice (won’t make that mistake again) anyway
She hasn’t grown or changed in 2 weeks. But I have NO IDEA when she’s ready to be dried out or even how that process goes (don’t worry I won’t ask you to explain all of that) I just need to know how to tell when it’s time!?!?!?! Below are photos. Please help a newbie out
Advice on if I let her via other week or time to start whatever process I need to (I can google that)
Thank you thank you thank you
cancer sucks
Total newbie here please help
Total newbie here please help 2
Total newbie here please help 3
Total newbie here please help 4
Total newbie here please help
Total newbie here please help 3

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if you got a jewlers loupe,check your tric's plant looks ready,but not,the leaves are really dark green,check with a loupe,i like cloudy all the way speedy high on the come down from speedy comes really tired ,and the lower trunk feels no pain,depends on way you like,indica are couch machines for me,sativa is speedy as hell ,make me work and forget about the old body,so i take mine when there cloudy,if i wanted dirt crawl id go all amber,it gonna be hard to flush with so much nitrogen but it still smoke,you probally need the couch loc more for cancer im not sure dont want to know,just went and had a lung cat scan,all good,now the heart doc and vasculure doc,i got enough on the plate as you do,but check the tric's and go from there,never depend on what a breeder give as time,there envorment isnbt the same as your,could be up to 2 weeks from what they state,hell i cant remember how many weeks i grow,i just take um, when them clear heads got to the clouds hahahahah,i grow in soil also and about time it starts scavanging itself about that time is when i take um

Top Bottom