Total newbie looking for opinions please

• Thread starter MissDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissDee

MissDee

Hi guys this is my first ever auto/grow on a total budget. I’m thinking they’re looking ok although the OG kush (Ogrivia) is half the size of the blue cheese (Chessica) but I’m guessing that’s just different strains?! The OG leafs have gone a bit lighter since yesterday...just looking for any advice or comments please 😆🤞🏽

Total newbie looking for opinions please
Total newbie looking for opinions please 2
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
The leaves shouldn't be drooping like that, it looks like over watering to me but I'm not quite sure. Underwatering looks similar so it could be that. Try to water them as soon as the soil is dried out and water until you see some run off. Hope I helped.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
What size pots are they in? Look root bound to me

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Hi guys this is my first ever auto/grow on a total budget. I’m thinking they’re looking ok although the OG kush (Ogrivia) is half the size of the blue cheese (Chessica) but I’m guessing that’s just different strains?! The OG leafs have gone a bit lighter since yesterday...just looking for any advice or comments please 😆🤞🏽

Looking super over watered to my (somewhat inexperienced) eye - also the lighter one may need some calmag ;)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think they may have been watered too often too. The fading can be a result of the roots staying too wet.

R

redshift75

yeah starting to have that dampoff look of too much watering.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They need a light prune to get your branches into light before they flower, go super easy on nutrients like 1 quarter of recommend dose, you are allso overwatering, stick your index finger into the dirt to first knuckle at edge of pot if wet do not water, pics are 2 Skywalker autoflowers at day 33 from sprouts pruned off 2 sets of fans off larger plant to get branches into light, you dont want to prune in flower unless your slowly defolateing, in veg i feed botanacare pro grow 2ml per USgal then water down, if your useing a good mix feeding is optional, allso a light prune will not only get your branches into the light it improves airflow, once they top off or rather stop growing vertical and are in full flower i use Atami Bloombastic 2ml per USgal but you must go light or you will burn them, autoflowers are not photoperiod plants and you do not run the same have been running autos for over 9 years the biggest mistake i see is overfeeding and burning overwatering is a mistake bc autoflowers have very weak root systems that is why there so easy to burn overwatering can mess up your root system, i would let plants dry out give a light prune water check ph then let them alone.

20181007 094253
20180926 083000
Top Bottom