Totally organic grow in Brooklyn, ready to harvest?

• Thread starter ufo_desire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ufo_desire

This plant was grown outdoors in NYC from a clone since late June with no intervention whatsoever (watering or nutrients).

Based on the sunrise/sunset charts I would guess it’s been in flower 3 +/- 1 week as the days turned 12 hours mid September or so.

I unfortunately don’t have anything to examine it close up. Do you think I should harvest it or wait?

Totally organic grow in brooklyn ready to harvest
Totally organic grow in brooklyn ready to harvest 2
Totally organic grow in brooklyn ready to harvest 3
U

ufo_desire

It's been in flower 3 months give or take a week?
No, three months ago it was a seedling and was planted. It’s photoperiod so it went into flower somewhere mid to late September is my guess.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

According to the Farmer's Almanac, the first frost in NYC is about November 14th. I'd keep it growing until the end of October and reassess the situation then.

When daytime temperatures are above 60, you should still be getting some growth.

U

ufo_desire

According to the Farmer's Almanac, the first frost in NYC is about November 14th. I'd keep it growing until the end of October and reassess the situation then.

When daytime temperatures are above 60, you should still be getting some growth.
Thanks!! Super helpful.

J

Jojo420

Keep it going if the weather holds up. Plant looks to be done in a week or two max anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom