Tr (pylon, Trinity, Etc) Foggers Best Practice

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Hey all~!
Mad love and respect as always to the Farm.
Need a little help... Im using a Pylon TR (from Do My Own PestControl) fogger for bugs... just not fvcking around anymore, and another TR fogger - a Trinity one
http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/trinity-tr-total-release-fungicide-p-3994.html

Are they phytotoxic? Do they need to be used only in lights off, or can they go in lights on?

I know to wear protective gear, blast one on, wait 24 hours, then turn on ventilation. But I don't know if they are dark, light cycle or if it matters?

Also, would I need to re-apply either of them?

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Also, anyone use a Mozart fungicide TR fogger? States specifically useful for PM.

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/mozart-tr-fungicide-p-10261.html

As for environmental controls, I have enough air movement, 1000w of dehuey, adding another 700w after I bug and mildew bomb, AND have a $1000 HEPA/UVC air filter. Some plants have PM and I know all the numerous treatments and own a lot of them. I need a killer fungicide knockdown in veg here, then will do more room treatments after this round goes through flower and chop.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

If you're environmental controls aren't cutting it then it might be time to think about starting over. I know it's hard to think about but I've had to do it twice in 10 years.

I hate spraying anything on my plants except water. I smoke my meds and others do too.

camoflouge312

camoflouge312

Im wondering the same thing about the trinity tr , i have pretty controlled environmental controls and a decent layout but had a breach when a buddy brought 20 harvest ready plants to my garage( my operation is attached to the garage with ventilation running to and fro) well turns out 8 of the 20 had both gray mold and powdery mildew present , I dont like adding things like this to my meds either but its week one after flip and i refuse to lose my crop to mold so anyone who would be kind enough to answer the op , would have my sincerest thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom