Trade Trade Custom Made Granite & Marble Pipes for Seeds or Pollen

• Thread starter Trae1170
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trae1170

Hello Everyone,
Last year I made about 20 small pipes from solid granite and marble from scrap stone at my fab shop. I had intentions of selling them on the side but never got around to advertising them. I really cannot sell them for what I have into them, each one takes about 3.5 hours (cut to size/shape, drill the bowl hole, carb hole and inhale hole, then polish) and probably $ 5 worth of diamond drills. I do not have a great way to polish the granite but they are all polished to where the stone is sealed. They are all different lengths, widths and thicknesses, some have a press in fit bowl filter and some have wire mesh filter. They all have a small carb hole on the left side.

I am located in the USA, South East
  • Let me know what you think I should be able to get for one, just curious?
  • If your interested, shoot me a PM with a $$ offer
  • Looking to trade a pipe for seeds, let me know what you have and what you propose
  • Looking to trade a pipe for male Pollen, let me know what you have and what you propose

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

T

Trae1170

I was hoping to get more feedback from members on what these should sell for. Being they are all hand made and each one is unique I was hoping in the $35 - $50 range?

If anyone out there wants to make trades, hit me up. I will have some plant ready for breeding in about 30-45 days so I would like to get some male FEM pollen of some good strains if possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom