Trailer lighting

• Thread starter Diggler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Diggler

Hello Farmers,

Looking for some ideas on my 48' refer unit as far as the best lighting options. I was previously running 6 inline 1000s on a 6 foot mover. Did ok yeilding 10#s. I found that the ends really suffered as to the large light mover. So I unplugged mover added 2 more 1000s and everything is look dam fine. I could really add 1 more to use up all the space I have. I ain't using the whole 48' as I have a false wall so I can get in and out plus a place to store ferts tools rez and such. Do you think it would be over kill to run 16 lights as such?

0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0

Curently have 60 plants in there in big blue recycling totes that I vegged for 6 weeks. 3 rows across. It is a bit much and I think next time I will cut it back to 50 or 40 with a 8 week veg.

Any container or trailer guys care to chime in on their killer set up?

Thanks Dig

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i would love to see pics of your trailer. i'm really interested in how these units work.

what are the inside dimensions of the growing space?

D

Diggler

Ok I will get exact measurements tonight for you. I framed it again with 2x4s and insulated, so it is double insulated.

Really would like to get a heat pump for this unit in the future. Not sure if that is the same as a mini split? Cools or heats as needed. Also thinking of making the false wall door more sealed up and would like to make it a sealed room.

Is there a section on here that can help explain how to upload pics? Would love to get some pics up and have all you fellas critique it! Maybe do a grow diary for the next run.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
mini-splits can be had with our without heat pumps.
hit up cannabisjohn with your a/c questions:

see the link in my sig line for an easy way to upload pics. keep em around 1.5mb each and you'll have no prob.

D

Diggler

Papa I couldn't upload any pics last night as we had company. I did get some measurements for you thou. 40' long and 74" wide.

pork

pork

would love to see pics as well...going to be building out a trailer in the next week or two and need to figure out how ima do it...

Top Bottom