Train wreak in HELL

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Have 2 auto Train wrecks at a little over 6 weeks 4 more weeks to go I think. Both are drinking over a gallon of water a day got to watch it real close only because one is in a 4 gallon square bucket if I don't check at least once a day it's going to drink all the H20 and I'll lose it the other one is in a 5 gallon Igloo cooler been having problems with the one in the Igloo cooler I think I was under feeding it.
Train wreak in hell
Train wreak in hell 2
Train wreak in hell 3
Train wreak in hell 4
Train wreak in hell 5
Train wreak in hell 6

Anyway here are some pictures

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
They still have a long way to go...they are Sativa dominant and might take a long time to finish, but I've never grown an auto sativa. My Sativa's drink a LOT of water too, more than most others. During later flowering, they easily drink a gallon and a half daily, or they wilt. I solved this by putting a small water catch basin or pan under the bucket, so any excess water that normally would drain off and be lost, is saved. The downside to this is putting too much water in, and the plant's roots sit in the water for too long. The trick is to find the balance between too much and too little added water. I water until it runs out the drain holes, then add just a little more, keeping track of how much extra you are adding. Soon, you should have it dialed in and without watering problems.
Sativa's take a long time to finish flowering. I'm not sure how an auto Sativa will finish, although 12 weeks isn't an unusual flowering time for a Sativa, Auto's might be as long. Things are looking good!

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

They still have a long way to go...they are Sativa dominant and might take a long time to finish, but I've never grown an auto sativa. My Sativa's drink a LOT of water too, more than most others. During later flowering, they easily drink a gallon and a half daily, or they wilt. I solved this by putting a small water catch basin or pan under the bucket, so any excess water that normally would drain off and be lost, is saved. The downside to this is putting too much water in, and the plant's roots sit in the water for too long. The trick is to find the balance between too much and too little added water. I water until it runs out the drain holes, then add just a little more, keeping track of how much extra you are adding. Soon, you should have it dialed in and without watering problems.
Sativa's take a long time to finish flowering. I'm not sure how an auto Sativa will finish, although 12 weeks isn't an unusual flowering time for a Sativa, Auto's might be as long. Things are looking good!
I'm growing in DWC or bubble buckets

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

According to the seedbank auto Train wreck are ready in 8 weeks I don't think they will be done in 2 weeks maybe 3 to 4 weeks?

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Have 2 auto Train wrecks at a little over 6 weeks 4 more weeks to go I think. Both are drinking over a gallon of water a day got to watch it real close only because one is in a 4 gallon square bucket if I don't check at least once a day it's going to drink all the H20 and I'll lose it the other one is in a 5 gallon Igloo cooler been having problems with the one in the Igloo cooler I think I was under feeding it.View attachment 872014View attachment 872015View attachment 872016View attachment 872017View attachment 872018View attachment 872019
Anyway here are some pictures

I like what you have done here, they look very, very "comfortable". :party1: You may want to double check, but i think Auto Train Wreck is 8 weeks "IN FLOWER"... I could be wrong but it won't hurt to double check.

I just purchased 10 of these for my next grows (2 at a time, based on the photos above). It will be my first attempt at SOG because i am growing in a 2x4 cabinet and these babies get tall (60-120 cm).

Data source ==>

Last edited:
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm growing in DWC or bubble buckets
Sorry for the mis-info... I assumed that you were growing in a soilless mix or similar system. I'm totally unfamiliar with your style of growing, although it is sort of ironic for a water based cultivation system to run out of water... certainly no insult intended. Don't those systems have a reservoir connected to them somehow, to keep the solutions and stuff flowing? In any event, the same outcome is present. There are many others that should be able to assist you with a more experienced answer than I can offer. I try to err on the side of using less, since a deficiency is easier to correct than an excess of something. Keep up the good work!!

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Sorry for the mis-info... I assumed that you were growing in a soilless mix or similar system. I'm totally unfamiliar with your style of growing, although it is sort of ironic for a water based cultivation system to run out of water... certainly no insult intended. Don't those systems have a reservoir connected to them somehow, to keep the solutions and stuff flowing? In any event, the same outcome is present. There are many others that should be able to assist you with a more experienced answer than I can offer. I try to err on the side of using less, since a deficiency is easier to correct than an excess of something. Keep up the good work!!
Sorry my bad did not post anything about what I'm growing in and nothing about PH temps, nutrients, you get the idea. I just posted a update that includes all of that the title is Update from Hell. No disrespect felt nor giving.
Thank you for your feedback

Top Bottom